By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Number one reason why you shouldn't vote for Trump

Number one reason I'm not voting for Trump

He is too orange 60 14.63%

He is a narcissist 29 7.07%

He tweets too damn much 6 1.46%

He is a con 30 7.32%

He doesn't know shit about foreign politics 88 21.46%

He only gets four hours of sleep 1 0.24%

He has small hands 39 9.51%

He rambles too much 3 0.73%

His plans are terrible 106 25.85%

other 48 11.71%

Total:410

Live in the UK so can't vote for him unfortunately.

Hope he wins. America needs its backbone back. There been enought bending over with the Obama administration. 

Around the Network
foodfather said:

Live in the UK so can't vote for him unfortunately.

Hope he wins. America needs its backbone back. There been enought bending over with the Obama administration. 

Let me guess, you were one of those voting for Brexit.

Good luck with that.

Among the many reasons... here is my biggest. It might seem silly at first, but bare with me.

When John Oliver insulted Donald Trump, Trump talked about how John Oliver had asked him to be on his show, Trump refused, and that's why he was insulting him. John Oliver never invited him, nor did anyone from the show. His show doesn't even typically feature guests.

Donald Trump said that the NFL sent him a letter to talk about how they didn't want the NFL games against the presidential debates. The NFL denies ever having sent these letters.

Donald Trump claimed he owned Trump Vineyards completely, and invited reporters to check for themselves. They did check. Trump Vineyards is not owned or affiliated with Trump.

Of course, it would be hard to find a politician who doesn't lie, exaggerate, rationalize, or spin the truth. But, I've never seen a presidential candidate lie about things that are so trivial, so easily disproven, and so pulled out of thin air. It wasn't like he was being pressured, or was trying to make up an excuse for some blown action he's made. These were stupid lies that were completely unprompted and completely unnecessary.

This is the behavior of a pathological liar. Normally, people lie to avoid some kind of negative consequences. While I wish politicians (including Hillary) did not do this, it's at least rational human behavior. Pathological lying is done without any external pressure, generally for the purpose of self aggrandizement. This is usually indicative of a deeper problem such as narcissistic personality disorder or antisocial personality disorder.

Trump is simply not mentally well. And these silly pointless lies are the clearest evidence of that.

He is unfit doing politics. Should be enough. Apperantly it isn't.

United States of America, land of the free and the american dream, where dishwashers (the mexican ones on two legs, not the ones you can buy in a store) can become millionaires and megalomanic morons the supreme commander of the US Armed Forces.

Hunting Season is done...

My biggest thing against him: I dont trust that man with any power over nuclear weapons whatsoever

Around the Network

Number one reason I'm not voting for Trump
He is too orange
He is a narcissist
He tweets too damn much
He is a con
He doesn't know shit about foreign politics
He only gets four hours of sleep
He has small hands
He rambles too much
His plans are terrible
other

This is exactly why I would urge people TO ACTUALLY VOTE FOR HIM. If your number one reason is a pathetic "he has small hands" or whatever, then you clearly don't have a problem with him. Meanwhile, I can list numerous reasons why not to vote Hillary, corruption being the number one.

Either way, I don't live in America so I'm not voting on either of them.

Some people here are too daft to realize that half the options up there are jokes. There are plenty of legitimate reasons to not vote for trump.

Wow, I don't like Trump at all and I won't be voting for him, but do you people read what you're posting out loud? I've never seen such doom, gloom, and hyperbole.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

CaptainExplosion said:
Captain_Yuri said:
The number one reason I am not voting is cause I live in Canada :P

Same. I hope we can legally bar him from entering. :)

If he is ellected, and US people regret it, can he be ousted? What are the odds?

Bandorr said:

It seems you can't see the forest for the trees. You take jokes like "he has small hands" serious, while avoiding the actual serious reasons like " He doesn't know shit about foreign politics" and "His plans are terrible".

"His plans are terrible" as an argument is just as worthless as "He has small hands". If you were to tell me why his plans are terrible, then I'll listen.

Media has been calling him a sexist, racist, misogynistic homophobe hundres of times. NO ONE. NOOOO OOOONEEEEEEEEE is explaing why. Again, if your main argument is media buzzwords, then jump off a bridge. Well, don't actually jump off a bridge, just don't try convince people of things you know nothing about.

You personally might very well know a ton about Trump, you might've listened to his speeches and read his policies. I don't know. Maybe you can list 100 GOOD reasons to not vote Trump. Mainstream hatred for Trump however is fabricated, fucking disgusting and honestly childish and pathetic. Is this modern politics? And ofc, me stating that is naive right from the start. The world is childish and dumb..