By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Number one reason why you shouldn't vote for Trump

Number one reason I'm not voting for Trump

He is too orange 60 14.63%

He is a narcissist 29 7.07%

He tweets too damn much 6 1.46%

He is a con 30 7.32%

He doesn't know shit about foreign politics 88 21.46%

He only gets four hours of sleep 1 0.24%

He has small hands 39 9.51%

He rambles too much 3 0.73%

His plans are terrible 106 25.85%

other 48 11.71%

Total:410
GodOfPeace3 said:

Richard Nixon didn't even do 1/4 of the illegal stuff Hillary has done and look what happened to him. If you guys want to argue, you need to do some research first. The DNC superdelegates were rigged, if they weren't then Bernie would be the nominee. Just take a look at wikileaks and search through the leaked e-mails for DNC, or even look through the Hillary e-mail leaks. I don't know about you people, but Hillary is worse than Trump, and I'm not voting for either. I'll be writing in for Bernie Sanders.

You don't fire tons of high up people in the DNC because of nothing, and they've been firing tons of people, racists, all kinds of bad people. They still need to fire a few more after reading through those e-mails myself. They even had e-mails talking about inserting shills to start fights during protests. Just go do some research. Hillary is the worst option for the US by far. You don't even have to take my word for it, the information is freely available to everyone. Just go look.

I sympathize with your frustration. I disagree with superdelegates as well but they were around long before Hillary. Hilary also won more State delegates than Bernie Sanders. The DNC is not a government entity it is private. Event disruptors are nothing new neither are media plants. Yes the DNC broke its own Charter it did not break any laws. The firings at the DNC show accountability. I voted for Bernie Sanders in California. We need to reform the laws around campaign Finance. To do this we need a liberal Supreme Court Justice. We need to look beyond our feelings to the long-term goals.

Around the Network

Superdelegates will switch if the candidates have the actual votes. Hilary had the bulk of superdelegates in 2008 too early on, but they switched to Obama once he started winning more contests. Bernie never got there, he never had the votes that Obama had or even close.

Bernie ran a good campaign, but I think some people just need to understand it wasn't good enough. He needed to win a big state like California, which is he lost soundly to Clinton.

Hilary is tough to beat, she has a lot of Democratic support and the Clinton name is beloved by many in the Democratic party, she is by far the toughest opponent Obama had going head to head (he beat both McCain and Romney far more easily and would trounce Trump if he was running in this election).

States run polling stations by the way, not political parties. 

If you want to win your party nomination there's a simple way to do it -- WIN more contests than your opponent, Sanders did not do that. 

Of course Clinton is going to have some favoritism in the DNC, she has been a big part of the DNC for 30-40+ years and the wife of a 2 term Democratic president. Obama didn't make excuses, he went out an beat Clinton in the key contests and won the nomination and he dealt with the same disadvantages Sanders had. 

I think I can see some of his narratives

Illegal immigration
Terrorism
To much PC culture and hurt feelings
Broken economy

However he is not the agent of change