By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft to announce “other surprises” for NX at a later date

alternine said:
onionberry said:

well rayman legends and rayman origins are casual family games and tbh those are better than watchdogs and assassin's creed unity... and the crew... and rainbow six siege.

And that is completely subjective lol

Well everything is, I mean I have more fun Ice Hockey for the NES than GTA V. So there's that. Those Rayman games are absolutely stellar in every fashion. The other games? Not so much, they are ok, average to decent games. And almost the entire core of gamingjournalists would agree on that.

Around the Network
Mbolibombo said:
alternine said:

And that is completely subjective lol

Well everything is, I mean I have more fun Ice Hockey for the NES than GTA V. So there's that. Those Rayman games are absolutely stellar in every fashion. The other games? Not so much, they are ok, average to decent games. And almost the entire core of gamingjournalists would agree on that.

Again that's subjective. I find the rayman games sub-par compared to others platformers. And sorry but I don't give the first damn about what gaming journalists think lol

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

ZombieU2 Confirmed! Halouuuu Halloooou ZombiU2 is the way to goooooo!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Given that they consider Just Dance a "surprise", I'm not really holding out much hope

Probably party games, but BG&E2 would be a blast. Nintendo could fund it like they did with Bayonetta.

Around the Network
alternine said:
Mbolibombo said:

Again that's subjective. I find the rayman games sub-par compared to others platformers. And sorry but I don't give the first damn about what gaming journalists think lol

Everything is subjective like I already said I dont disagree with you, and I dont really care about the journalists either I was just stating that the consensus would agree with my statement.

I'm surprised no one mentioned that casual WiiU title that was taken hostage due to the underperforming platform.
Sounds like a perfect launch title together with JD. Not sure why they didn't release this gem on PS4 and XB1 to recoup losses.

http://nintendoeverything.com/know-your-friends-is-ubisofts-unreleased-wii-u-game/

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=214228

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

More party games? That's exactly what I wanted! Thanks, Ubisoft! <3

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

If their first "surprise" was Just Dance then I refuse to feel any form of excitement.

I don't trust they are making beyond and evil just for the NX so this is probably some petz games or some other casual crap they made over the Wii and ds era. Since they keep bringing up family everytime they talk about NX. Nintendo really needs to show this console soon, cause the rumors about what it is and can do are all over the place.