By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. August bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

That XB1s is holding strong I see! Should be a great month for the XB! 3DS still up there as well! And wow that Fool's edition will not die for the PS4 and the BLOPS3 bundle is crazy amazing. They should do an UC4/TLOUR bundle for the remainder of the year for the same price as the BLOPS3 bundle or cheaper .

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network
Shadow1980 said:
Holy shit, guys! The July monthly rankings just updated! I'll get to it in a bit. I'm busy building something and I just took a quick break to see if August was up. The weekly rankings still aren't up, but still. Some actual activity! I'll be back after I'm done with my little project.

Though the changes are seriusly nothing... it probabily just update 2-3 days after last update, cause no way XBO and 3DS are that low.

Ryng_Tolu said:

Though the changes are seriusly nothing... it probabily just update 2-3 days after last update, cause no way XBO and 3DS are that low.

We'll have to wait and see but you're probably right. I did say when I started updating that most of the deals for the XB1 were going through Amazon Prime and that we may have to consider that when assessing who won the month. For all we know Amazon might push those deals up the rankings for more exposure to Prime and potential new customers.

The PS5 Exists. 

Shadow1980 said:
Holy shit, guys! The July monthly rankings just updated! I'll get to it in a bit. I'm busy building something and I just took a quick break to see if August was up. The weekly rankings still aren't up, but still. Some actual activity! I'll be back after I'm done with my little project.

Yeah it did, but it looks odd. Is this the final monthly update for July? The PS4 at #15, but the closest XB1 SKU available in July is at #93. Did those deals really have that little of an impact?

Also the XB1 S is only at #39 for July. So were pre-orders lower than expected?

Destiny: Rise of Iron is gonna be incredibly big, pre-orders are UP compared to The Taken King which released 11 months ago, which is absolutely amazing. Sony really should do a Destiny + all DLC packs bundle again like they did last year.

Also, those XB1s sales are incredible, but I wonder how many people give 0 shits about the games and buy it for the UHD Blu-Ray, seeing how the Media Remote is incredibly high on the rankings.

Around the Network
Shadow1980 said:

Building a Forge map?

monthly update is up (july update is also up in the other topic)

#5 XB1S 2TB launch Bundle
#19 PS4 500GB CoD Bundle
#35 3DS XL Black
#40 PS4 plain SKU
#55 XB1 500GB NYG Bundle
#77 PS Vita

Yearly also updated, no appearance from XB1 S yet.

Are there any predictions for the results of July's NPD ?

Here we go, 3DS Red almost above PS4 CoD bundle.