By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. August bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

tbh if I was still on last gen hardware at this moment in time I definitely wouldn't buy hardware at the moment with slim/neo likely to be revealed in a week along with the probably NX reveal sometime soon and box One S already released, I'd wait for the rest of the stuff to get revealed and see what the crack is before commiting to any console.

Around the Network
xl-klaudkil said:
I just mean that @300 dollar ps4 slim vs the better 300 dollars xboxone slim.

Same price but one had 4k.

Not everyone has a 4K TV or HDR capable TV. For them those features are completely useless. Also, the PS4 is still the more powerful console

gtjay1982 said:
XB1 S on sale at MS store. Has a console ever gone on sale within a month of release before. Thinking there was an over allocation of Slim's to America. Should of launched earlier in Europe.

Holy shit, those are quite the deals already! $50 Gift Card + free game for almost all XB1 SKUs for those who haven't seen it yet!

poklane said:
xl-klaudkil said:
I just mean that @300 dollar ps4 slim vs the better 300 dollars xboxone slim.

Same price but one had 4k.

Not everyone has a 4K TV or HDR capable TV. For them those features are completely useless. Also, the PS4 is still the more powerful console

gtjay1982 said:
XB1 S on sale at MS store. Has a console ever gone on sale within a month of release before. Thinking there was an over allocation of Slim's to America. Should of launched earlier in Europe.

Holy shit, those are quite the deals already! $50 Gift Card + free game for almost all XB1 SKUs for those who haven't seen it yet!

Yes the PS4 is still more powerfull, but the Xbox One did always have the slightly better processor and the GPU gap is closed a littlebit by the Xbox one S being 7% faster (GPU), many will prefer the Slim PS4 over the Xbox one S (Hell I might even if I didn't have a PS4) but the Xbox one S also comes with a game, halo (US) or Fifa 17 (EU) and it does give those features, so, overall, there is more "value" I would argue.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

10 hours since last update:

HARDWARE

#30 XB1s-500gb Halo Bundle (same)
#42 PS4 Fool's Edition (up 1)
#48 PS4 Black Ops III Bundle (down 2)
#62 XB1s-2tb (up 11)
#71 XB1s-1tf Madden Bundle (up 13)
#73 Vita (up 21)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)
#20 3DS Pokemon Sun (down 3)

The PS5 Exists. 

Hey Shadow, when will you make the September thread?

Around the Network

MY FUCKING GOD

Pokémon Sun and Moon both in TOP 10, and double pack at #12???

:O

Moon and Sun now in TOP 5.

.......Holy shit............

Guys look at the sales on the first page. OG old PS4 selling 2 two times better than S Xbox One. Now imagine with the PS4 Slim...

Shadow1980 said:
WebMasterFlex said:
Guys look at the sales on the first page. OG old PS4 selling 2 two times better than S Xbox One. Now imagine with the PS4 Slim...

Huh? You mean VGC? We're probably going to be seeing significant adjustments after NPD next week. It just seems implausible that the S didn't give any sort of boost to XBO sales.

Also, we're moving to the September thread. Hurry up and pack your bags.

I forgot my toothbrush so I shortly got back, but yes, pack those bags, grab some pocorn because September is going to be exciting! :)

Thanks for the great topics every month <3!

Twitter @CyberMalistix