By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - PoGo Nation: The Official Pokemon GO Thread! Raidz are a thing, Legendaries are coming soon! Raven caught his 10,000th Pidgey!

I made a pokemon go shirt, funny or nah?

http://www.redbubble.com/people/dannybubblegoon/works/22651932-pokemon-go-stardust?asc=u

Around the Network

Started playing two weeks ago and I'm currently level 15. Not sure which is my rarest Pokemon, I think that's Porygon.
Yesterday I used my first lucky egg and I couldn't evolve all the Pokemons I had stocked up... damn delay animation!!! Still got an Onix from a 10km egg and found a Scyther.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Finally hit 21, haven't been playing as much. Current Squad 

I hit level 26 last night. Highest CP is now a 2439 Snorlax with Lick and Hyper Beam. I have completed my pokedex for what is out there as of today, and my medal count is at 9 Gold, 11 Silver, and 8 Bronze.

I finally dove into the dark underbelly that is the IV ratings of the Pokemon. I have a 100% Chansey, which I thought was going to be a great defender, but according to those crazy bastards who crunch numbers over at reddit it is the second worst defender in the damn game. My 2439 Snorlax is a 98% overall though, so there's a win. Evolved a 100% Eevee to Vaporeon using the Rainer method and got the worst possible moveset for it, so that was a waste. Then tried again with a 97% and got a Flareon with a decent moveset for defense. Game is holding my interest well enough even after a month plus. I can't wait for an update that gives us Gen2 mons though.

Anyone else kinda tired of catching Ratatas and Pidgeys?

The game is fun don't get me wrong but i'm slowly getting burned out.

Really enjoying Mobious Final Fantasy tho, they really made it perfect on mobile, love fusing cards.

Around the Network
Valdath said:

Really enjoying Mobious Final Fantasy tho, they really made it perfect on mobile, love fusing cards.

My aim right now is leveling up to 30 (currently 21) sooooo I dont mind getting them rats and birds to evolve while I use a lucky egg. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Level 15, nearing 16 and saving a Lucky Egg to grind XP with Weedles and Pidgeys.
I also have a 1000+ CP Snorlax and 900 CP Vaporeon, both get 40+ by powering them up, and I think that's pretty good IVs... so is cool.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Valdath said:

There comes a time when you need as much stardust as possible! Every Ratata and Pidgey helps as long as they don't run away!

Also if you want another quick way of levelling up from around the the level 20+ mark,  Fight gyms.  Use pokemon with lower CP than the gym leaders and if you win.  You earn prestigue while their prestiege points delevel.

Almost level 25

caught 106/ seen 106

the only thing that really upset me was this guy running away after 3 x berries and 3 x ultraballs when I was around level 23.

Met a person in town today during my walk abouts who has sunk over 2k into the game.... He's level 32 with some nice Snorlax's but still... this wasn't a rich person in the slightest and he has sunk any and all savings he has into playing it. 9 incubators working away, stocked up fully on lure modules, lucky eggs and incense going all the time, I actually felt like taking the phone off him and saying to stop.

I mean I play it a fair deal but still... this I think is just too much for any person to consider spending on a mobile phone app.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Anyone have an updated Pokemon nest map? I found a google maps one that was outdated that i used to find a dratini nest. Needless to say that area was no longer a nest.