By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - PoGo Nation: The Official Pokemon GO Thread! Raidz are a thing, Legendaries are coming soon! Raven caught his 10,000th Pidgey!

Level 22 Caught: 82 Seen; 84 - Team Mystic

Strongest pokemon: Snorlax CP2033 - Snorlax CP1813 - Vaporeon CP 1713

Around the Network
JC317 said:
BTW, how many achievements/medals does everyone have? I'm currently sitting at 4 Gold, 5 Silver, 8 Bronze, 10 In Progress

12 Bronze, 8 Silver, 4 Gold, 4 in progress

1 Gold, 11 Silver, 6 bronze, 9 in progress

Also I hit Level 20! yay! Ultra ballz

Caught a Rhydon today, quite the surprise!

Also finally evolved my Rattata because apparently Clefairys are far more common than rats around here..

Closing in on level 16 as well! Hyyype

Level 17 going on 18...

I'm starting to feel the changes in the game, good and bad. Now sometimes even low cp pidgeys and sandshrews refuse to just get in the ball, grumble grumble...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Hit level 23 and have 112 in the Pokedex now. Things are definitely starting to turn into a grind. Yesterday I had to use 15 great balls and razz berries to catch a cp 359 Charmander. If it weren't the last one I needed to make my Charizard I would've just abandoned it.

I'm now lvl 18 and am reloaded on pokeballs Before, the worst thing happened, where I had 1 pokeball left and a hitmonchan decided to show up. I ran out of pokeballs... ;_;

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
I'm now lvl 18 and am reloaded on pokeballs Before, the worst thing happened, where I had 1 pokeball left and a hitmonchan decided to show up. I ran out of pokeballs... ;_;

When I get down to 1 ball I don't even turn the game on until I am at my local Pokestop farm.  I did so once and the first Exeggcute I ever saw popped and he broke out of the ball.  It was horrible.

Neodegenerate said:
Cloudman said:

When I get down to 1 ball I don't even turn the game on until I am at my local Pokestop farm.  I did so once and the first Exeggcute I ever saw popped and he broke out of the ball.  It was horrible.

That's good advice. I ended up doing that after that Hitmonchan got away. I don't want to see all the pokemon I can't get.. (´・ω・`)

Dance my pretties!

So this morning I caught a Pidgeotto, nothing special. When I did though, I noticed that I had hit a "great" throw and yet got no bonus exp. So I tested on a Drowzee. "Nice" throw, no bonus.

So, in the past week now, Niantic has:

Removed their own tracking system
Disabled all third party tracking systems
Increased the difficulty in catching
Removed bonus exp for good throws
Created a bug that seemingly allowed someone in Ohio to get Articunos, and then stripped the account of the bird
Changed the API scanning for your account from 1, to 5, then to 10 seconds

It is almost like they want people to stop playing the damn game.