By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - PoGo Nation: The Official Pokemon GO Thread! Raidz are a thing, Legendaries are coming soon! Raven caught his 10,000th Pidgey!

Level 25: 2k Exeggutor x2, 2k Vaporeon, 2k Gyarados and a 2k Lapras.... Who's been sitting on a gym for the past week.. I've even forgotten where the damn gym is. Took it over on the way home from work one night.

9 gold, 7 silver, 10 bronze leaving one lonely in progress.

Around the Network

My level 26 account just got smacked with a banhammer. I left work to go hit some stops and a gym about a mile down the road. On the way back my GPS was lost and then reconnected when I got back to work. So, according to the game it seems like I teleported. Didn't think bans happened that quickly, but who knows. Maybe some whiny bastard reported me for having a strong Snorlax on a gym. Guess I will have to wait a few days/weeks/whatever for Niantic to get back to me.

A bit late but tagging

I got to level 10 with around 150 Pokemons but ever since coming back to Canada, I have yet to catch a single Pokemon :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Honestly just have to share this

That's pretty funny. But hearts? I always thought they dropped Sakura petals (cherry blossoms).

I'm on my way to level 20, haven't been playing much... right now it's too grindy for me, might even stop.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
Neodegenerate said:
My level 26 account just got smacked with a banhammer. I left work to go hit some stops and a gym about a mile down the road. On the way back my GPS was lost and then reconnected when I got back to work. So, according to the game it seems like I teleported. Didn't think bans happened that quickly, but who knows. Maybe some whiny bastard reported me for having a strong Snorlax on a gym. Guess I will have to wait a few days/weeks/whatever for Niantic to get back to me.

They don't, bans happen on accounts which spoof GPS or bot, also there is no reporting function within the game for what Pokemon or trainers at Gyms, I found this out while seeing if there was a way to report a trainer called "adamfuckedyourmom" but there wasn't.

The Niantic reasoning behind the banned accounts is clear "Pokémon Go developer Niantic Labs is now issuing permanent bans to players whose accounts "show clear signs of cheating," the company said in a blog post last night." It isn't a ban because your GPS didn't track for a few minutes realistically.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

TomaTito said:

That's pretty funny. But hearts? I always thought they dropped Sakura petals (cherry blossoms).

I'm on my way to level 20, haven't been playing much... right now it's too grindy for me, might even stop.

I would say if you find it grindy to get to 20 just stop now, I'm a good deal into lvl 25 and it is just annoying at this stage, it's still exactly the same thing all the way up, get weedles and pidgeys, keep getting them until you have enough candies for 60 evolvutions, buy a Lucky Egg by taking 8 gyms and cashing in on them... sit down and evolve your heart out... over and over again, but now to get to lvl 26 it takes 190k exp... I think it is less experience to get from level 1 to 20 so yeah like I said, quit now the grind never gets better.

Although at level 20 you do get 2x incubators which is nice.... only got 1 for dinging 25, I was disgusted.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
Neodegenerate said:

They don't, bans happen on accounts which spoof GPS or bot, also there is no reporting function within the game for what Pokemon or trainers at Gyms, I found this out while seeing if there was a way to report a trainer called "adamfuckedyourmom" but there wasn't.

The Niantic reasoning behind the banned accounts is clear "Pokémon Go developer Niantic Labs is now issuing permanent bans to players whose accounts "show clear signs of cheating," the company said in a blog post last night." It isn't a ban because your GPS didn't track for a few minutes realistically.

I thought there was a "report high priority issue" button no?  Either way, I just know my account is banned but I never did any  spoofing or anything of the like.

Neodegenerate said:
Ganoncrotch said:

I thought there was a "report high priority issue" button no?  Either way, I just know my account is banned but I never did any  spoofing or anything of the like.

There is, but that is more for things like your credit card draining money into the App or if your house has been turned into a Pokestop and you want people to stop creeping about inside your private property looking for pokemon, I really doubt Niantic have the time to look at reports of strong snorlax's in Gyms.

Ganoncrotch said:
TomaTito said:

I would say if you find it grindy to get to 20 just stop now, I'm a good deal into lvl 25 and it is just annoying at this stage, it's still exactly the same thing all the way up, get weedles and pidgeys, keep getting them until you have enough candies for 60 evolvutions, buy a Lucky Egg by taking 8 gyms and cashing in on them... sit down and evolve your heart out... over and over again, but now to get to lvl 26 it takes 190k exp... I think it is less experience to get from level 1 to 20 so yeah like I said, quit now the grind never gets better.

Although at level 20 you do get 2x incubators which is nice.... only got 1 for dinging 25, I was disgusted.

Just 3000 exp from 20, so that is done! But I get what you mean, leveling up becomes an exponential experience.
The lucky egg grinding sounds like a new level of grinding, I'm only two gyms away from my first egg purchase!

Still, I'm competing with a friend to see who chickens out first, but it does feel like its going to be me

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"