By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you want Retro Studios to make next?

Tagged games:

I want to see them make...

A new Metroid 83 41.50%

A game from another existing IP 26 13.00%

A new IP 91 45.50%

Total:200

Either a new IP or a new Metroid Prime. I guess most people think this way, so that's why Nintendo won't allow them to it.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

I want either Retro or Next level games to reboot star tropics. Either of those studios is fine.

What are you doing making a comment like that without a Flame Shield?!?
(Gives Flame Shield)

New IP, such as a WRPG, Nintendo still don't have a WRPG franchise, the only thing come close to this is Zelda, but it is more of action-adventure with RPG elements than a RPG

3D Donkey Kong game or a new IP.

bet: lost

Around the Network

New IP. They've been working on Nintendo properties for so long, they deserve to make something of their own for a change.

A more mature new IP. Retro has proven time and time again that they are avery capable studio, so I think they should make a new IP. Also, Ninty needs more dark games.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Probably contrary to a lot of people I'd enjoy another DKC game from retro. Tropical freeze was a phenominal game and I'd enjoy more of that.

But I'd be most excited for a new IP.

A Metroid game similar to Prime. Idc if it's prime 4 or not.

Also I'd love a new IP from them. Just to see what they are truly capable of. I mean who new the people behind Animal Crossing could come up with Splatoon.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

It would be more interesting if they made a new IP.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1