By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Your Top Five Favorite Posters

I probably shouldn't say. They're already big headed enough

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
I'm not on anyone's list :(

Even Mr. Irrelevant gets drafted.  Besides, isn't it much more fun knowing people hate when you post and they can't do anything about it?

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Miguel_Zorro said:
Azuren said:
I wonder if it would be moderated for a "Top 5 Least Favorite Forum Users" thread...

I'm sure it'd be entertaining, but it would most definitely lead to a toasty flame war.

"Grab some marshmallows" Flame war, or "Don't you dare" Flame war? 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:
Miguel_Zorro said:

I'm sure it'd be entertaining, but it would most definitely lead to a toasty flame war.

"Grab some marshmallows" Flame war, or "Don't you dare" Flame war? 

Marshmallows

BraLoD said:
Angelus said:
I probably shouldn't say. They're already big headed enough

So that's why I'm not in this lists. I see, thank you.

Also, someone who might or might not be on my list pretends to be a LoD fan but can't even spot references to the game if they're in his own avatar. Can't reward that kind of behavior now can we?

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Angelus said:

Also, someone who might or might not be on my list pretends to be a LoD fan but can't even spot references to the game if they're in his own avatar. Can't reward that kind of behavior now can we?

You tell me who this bastard is and I'll beat him up good!

That's alright, the shame will weigh on him more than any physical abuse

Azuren said:
I wonder if it would be moderated for a "Top 5 Least Favorite Forum Users" thread...

I'd enjoy that thread.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Azuren said:

I think I could predict the top 2.

1. Hadoram

2. Me

3. ?

4. ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

IkePoR said:
Bristow9091 said:
I'm not on anyone's list :(

Even Mr. Irrelevant gets drafted.  Besides, isn't it much more fun knowing people hate when you post and they can't do anything about it?

Never thought of it that way. I guess being a troll does give you recognition.

Then again, I'd rather not be permabanned.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

RolStoppable said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Well there's always time for a third attempt.

Didn't you also make a mod rating suck-up thread one time?

The third attempt already happened...

How dare you calling my mod rating thread a suck-up affair. I remember receiving a PM from a mod who wasn't all too happy and accused me of having the ulterior motive to bring the Mod Team thread back.

Were they wrong though?