By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Your Top Five Favorite Posters

The drill

Around the Network

No one.

*laughs like a devil*

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

vivster said:

The ones that don't post boring positive dribble all the time and have actual arguments. Don't know if there are 5 of those on here.

Well, you have the alts who occassionally bring out all the negativity in the world.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Bristow9091 said:
I'm not on anyone's list :(

Look at the bright side- you're not on anyone's top 5 least favorite posters

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

1. Miguel_Zorro - Hi Boss!
2. Super_Boom - Really great guy...I just wish he'd pay more attention to me...
3. ReimTime - Hasn't posted in a while, but one time he responded to a picture of a post I catted with his own cat.
4. fztrz16 - Really fun user, always brightens up the forum with his sunny disposition and can-do attitude
5. StarOcean - Has a really cool Chitoge figurine

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

RolStoppable
Spemanig
Soundwave
Curl-6
The_Dengle

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

NobleTeam360 said:
Ryuu
Slade
Raven
Iceland
Angelus

bae with the support 

VGKing was right about you tho, clearly a fanboy!

I'd just like to say I enjoy Rol and pbroy's posts.

iceland said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Ryuu
Slade
Raven
Iceland
Angelus

bae with the support 

VGKing was right about you tho, clearly a fanboy!

I'd just like to say I enjoy Rol and pbroy's posts.

Damn, you still remember that? LMAO, the salt was real with him. 

- whoops

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I've only been here for a little while but the posts I comment on I like. It could be anyone to me. :)