By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Your Top Five Favorite Posters

Spemanig
Ganoncrotch
RolStoppable
Pokoko
Azuren/any user who's chilled and doesn't start fights any time they say anything

Edit: Honorable mention to BasilZero and BarneyStinson for some chuckle-worthy posts

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

The ones that don't post boring positive dribble all the time and have actual arguments. Don't know if there are 5 of those on here.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Vivster
Vivster
Vivster
Vivster
Vivster

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
Vivster
Vivster
Vivster
Vivster
Vivster

This one gets it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Anfebious said:
Vivster
Vivster
Vivster
Vivster
Vivster

This one gets it.

Senpai!! >_<

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

Rolstoppable

Zekkyou

Pemalite

Veknoid_Outcast

Soundwave

Very hard to narrow it down to just five though, there are many users here whose contributions I thoroughly appreciate.

Bristow9091 said:
I'm not on anyone's list :(

These lists have no meaning at all don't feel bad.

Not in any order.
Cloudman
Versus
Rol
Tbone
Platina

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Anfebious said:
Bristow9091 said:
I'm not on anyone's list :(

These lists have no meaning at all don't feel bad.

Guess I go back to cut myself then.

Ryuu
Slade
Raven
Iceland
Angelus