By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So now we have a Sonic game announced before a Mario game for a Nintendo new console...

Tagged games:

Esiar said:
Wasn't Sonic Lost World showed before 3D World?

Maybe, but even if it was, NSMBU was shown way before that.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Ouroboros24 said:

What is this, 1993?  Mario's biggest rival hasn't been Sonic for a long time.  For Nintendo to be successful with it's new console, they need the all the help they can get.  Mario is in development and isn't quite ready for an announcement.  Relax, it's Mario, he's never going to miss a hardware cycle, so hold on to your horses buckaroo. 

It's funny you start to making assumptions for me just because you can't take a bit of humor, lol.

Did I say Mario won't come? Mario isn't in development? Please, relax a bit your horses, buckaroo

"Was my entire life just a lie?"

You got to admit, that's a pretty hefty over exaggeration for something that's not even a big deal anymore.  I can't help but respond in kind to your 'life dilemma'. To me the title of this topic is akin to something like reading "Sony to continue to make games".  It's like one of those "no duh" topics that I can't even believe that someone would a make a topic of.  But then again, here I am responding, so your ploy must have worked.  Either way, just wanted to reassure, little buckaroo, it's very likely Mario will come.  *Smilies* 

Well the biggest difference is the Mario game we know will be a great game regardless of when Nintendo announces it, Sega's track record on good Sonic games have been sketchy...

BraLoD said:
Ouroboros24 said:

"Was my entire life just a lie?"

You got to admit, that's a pretty hefty over exaggeration for something that's not even a big deal anymore.  I can't help but respond in kind to your 'life dilemma'. To me the title of this topic is akin to something like reading "Sony to continue to make games".  It's like one of those "no duh" topics that I can't even believe that someone would a make a topic of.  But then again, here I am responding, so your ploy must have worked.  Either way, just wanted to reassure, little buckaroo, it's very likely Mario will come.  *Smilies* 

I already told you that was humor.

Anyway, don't click on threads you don't want to read or post, that would save you a lot of time and you would stop "falling into ploys" and keep your own overreaction from being born from "exaggerations" because the point of the thread went over your head, little buckaroo. *Smilies*

Don't be offended little buddy.  It's all humor, don't escalate.  You seem to have your affections to Sonic and so you perhaps you've taken my comments as an attack, but rest assured, I'm laughing a lot about this.  All day laughing about this.  Trust and believe I know what kind of thread this was and because I knew what it was, I commented accordingly.  It just bums me out that tension came about with my post.  I really do hope you aren't too upset, that wasn't my intensions.  It just gets me in the feelings that Sonic games suck so much right now.  Even with the throwback games that have recently been anounced, I get the feeling it'll make Hello Kitty go bye bye.  Well, here's to making peace, Banzai Buckaroo.  *Sparkle* 

leedlelee said:
XanderXT said:

I guess it's because they didn't differentiate themselves enough.

I don't think it helps that they came out within three months of each other...

They did? Wow, maybe they should have delayed 2.

AZWification said:
XanderXT said:

That's actually possible, though.

I guess it's because they didn't differentiate themselves enough.

Yeah, and that was the biggest problem. There was almost no point in playing NSMBU if you had already played the other games.

Yep. I remember one of my friends getting NSMBWii instead of NSMBU because NSMBWii, because she felt NSMBU was just more of the same, so why not get the cheaper one?

Around the Network
XanderXT said:
leedlelee said:

I don't think it helps that they came out within three months of each other...

AZWification said:

Yeah, and that was the biggest problem. There was almost no point in playing NSMBU if you had already played the other games.

Yep. I remember one of my friends getting NSMBWii instead of NSMBU because NSMBWii, because she felt NSMBU was just more of the same, so why not get the cheaper one?

Exactly. Releasing NSMBU in the same year as NSMB2 also didn't help at all.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
XanderXT said:

NSMB is probably the most rehashed Nintendo series.

XanderXT said:
AZWification said:

NSMB is probably the most rehashed Nintendo series.

Hopefully NSMBU was the last game and Nintendo will move on to better things for 2D Mario.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---