By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So now we have a Sonic game announced before a Mario game for a Nintendo new console...

Tagged games:

BraLoD said:
niceguygameplayer said:

Don't act so silly. This game is announced for multiple platforms. Nintendo didn't time it this way.

First, all that's written there is true.

Second, I never said it was exclusive to Nintendo or Nintendo was involved, so learn how to read before calling other people silly.

Third, this thread really went over your head, but you are new here so I guess you just have to get used to humor threads.

Actually, I think I misunderstood that the new Sonic Mania is not the game you are talking about because it doesn't seem to be coming out for NX. So my humble apology!

Around the Network

Miyamoto said that they're working on a new Mario that they might (read: definitely will) talk about next E3. That being, this is an interesting thought. So Nintendo is doomed, right?

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

That's because all Mario game development from now on has been moved to smartphones.

For what's worth, Lost World was also shown earlier than 3D World.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

New Super Mario Bros U tho...

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
AZWification said:

New Super Mario Bros U tho...

..... I totally forgot that NSMBU was a thing.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Sonic is my favourite non-Nintendo franchise, so I think it's awesome.

I just hope Sonic Mania (which looks super awesome) will be announced for Nintendo platforms.

But Just Dance and Zelda!!!!!!!
This 2 are waaaaaay better than Sonic and Mario!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Sega does what nintendon't!!

Basil's YouTube Channel

BasilZero said:
Sega does what nintendon't!!