By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Wonder Woman AND Justice League First Trailers!

Just released for the San Diego Comic-Con

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gglkYMGRYlE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lGoQhFb4NM

I like them a lot, I strongly belive DC and Warner will take notes from the backlash of BvS and this movies will be a big improvement, really looking foward to both.

Around the Network

I wish they kept the TV's flash instead of replacing him. Would make the movie more better imo cause I would see a face that I would already know.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

There's something wrong with that car at 2:04 in the WW trailer. Also I don't really like the actress :/ still the joke at the end was pretty good.

Captain_Yuri said:
I wish they kept the TV's flash instead of replacing him. Would make the movie more better imo cause I would see a face that I would already know.

That would have been cool but DC wants to leave their TV and movie universes separated, hence why they casted another Superman for the TV.

Wonder Woman looks good, which was the only good thing to come out of the BvS movie.

Justice League almost killed me, and I didn't have any faith on this one to begin with.

Around the Network

Personally more excited for Wonder Woman than Justice League.
I'm not too hopeful for Justice League after BvS

Grant Gustin AND Ezra Miller are good Barry Allens?

Cheeses Christ.

Also, WW looked better than I was expecting.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Not watching the trailer. I've decided to stop watching trailers for movies that I might see in the cinema (a fresh cinema experience = the best way to enjoy a movie)

too...many...jokes.

they look cool tho!!

Hype! Both look sweet and that wonder woman theme at the end of the trailer...(chills) Gal Gadot was a good choice for the role. The new Flash....I want to see him in the movie to see whether or not he'd be a good Barry. Jason Momoa and Cyborg look badass btw