By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What does your mod history look like?

Ganoncrotch said:
SolidSnack said:
I modded the shit out of New Vegas, then redid it all again with Mod Organizer. Same thing with Skyrim. Now looking at some new cards, will probably have to start from zero again.

Lol'd at this post.

I would post lovely images of my Softmodded EU 3DS running JP games downloaded to the SD card... but I'm fairly certain that sort of modding could get me modded!

:)

Around the Network

zero129 said:
Azuren said:

I was expecting more. 

Mod History for Azuren

DateModeratorTypeReasonOutcomePostId
07/06/16 00:27 Super_Boom Ban Flaming (We've been over this Azuren, but these posts aren't okay. If you think another poster is breaking the rules, report the post. Mocking other users on a public forum like this doesn't add to the discussion, as annoying as you might find the discussion in the first place.) Banned 1 days 7974888
06/22/16 03:45 Super_Boom Warning Flaming (Warning for this post: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7956700 I'm limiting this to a warning, as it's not blatant, but you really should know better. Posts like this don't add anything to the discussion, and come across as personal attacks. Debate Azzanation or don't, but don't make a point to openly dismiss people due to console preference.)   7956700
05/31/16 03:23 RavenXtra Ban Trolling (Your involvement in this thread has consisted of you being rude for no apparent reason, but this post in particular is an unnecessary attack against Mario Party and the Nintendo fanbase. To suggest that just Nintendo fans (oh and of course casuals and children thrown in to drive your intentions home), would enjoy "thoughtless" gameplay is a stretch and just begging for a flame war.) Banned 3 days 7918964
03/03/16 03:02 Miguel_Zorro Warning Other (You edited your post afterwards to tone it down, so I will go easy with a warning, when this would normally be a ban. If you have a problem with a moderation or a moderator, you can contact the moderator, or a head mod. Not post in a thread about it.)   7791172
03/02/16 02:37 RavenXtra Ban Other (Spamming/Trolling - At best a comment like this is spam, at worst (and given your history when it comes to Microsoft discussion), its intentional bait to get a rise out of Xbox fans. Either way it does not have anything to do with the topic at hand and is against the rules.) Banned 1 days 7789257
02/18/16 22:57 Ultrashroomz Warning Flaming (Everyone is gonna have their own opinions on games, and not everyone will like/care about console games and/or exclusives. Please don't try to generalize people by straight up labeling their post is "typical PC Gamer.")   7772523
01/27/16 19:49 Miguel_Zorro   Other (After discussion, we've decided to overturn this ban. It's *possible* that you didn't intend to troll. Your history in PC threads counted against you here. Mods - please disregard this ban if it comes up in ban progression in the future.)  
01/23/16 04:53 RavenXtra Ban Trolling (So you rattled off a list of the PC games a user posted to tell everyone how disinterested you were, while getting key details like the genre of certain games incorrect. I get the sense that this was written specifically to annoy PC fans on the site, so I'm going to give you 3 days off and ask you to please review the rules and improve when you return.) Banned 3 days 7727421
01/09/16 19:09 Miguel_Zorro Warning Flaming (Please don't call people into to the thread in a negative way who aren't even participating in it yet, and please don't make things personal.)   7703316
05/15/15 20:02 Leadified Ban Flaming (Along with your comment in this article: http://www.vgchartz.com/article/259088/bloodborne-sells-731k-units-first-week-worldwide/ "After this, Sony would be mad not to court purchasing FromSoftware. Of course, that would really piss off the PC elitists if one of their favorite IPs became a console exclusive. " You have already accumulated quite a few bans recently for trolling/baiting Xbox and the fans. Here we are again now with a post only made to bait Xbox fans along with some condescending remarks ("is told that there isn't a chance by the rest of the forums, and I sit here giggling that they're") to go along. The PC article comment is similar, baiting PC users along with insulting them by calling them "elitists". As stated in the previous ban note, ban lengths are only going to get longer from here on out.) Banned 7 days 7285302
05/02/15 15:14 Shinobi-san Ban Trolling (Your post is off topic and baiting Forza fans. It can also be seen as an attempt to derail the thread into a Forza vs. GT thread. In a very short space of time you've racked up an extensive history on trolling Xbox and Xbox fans. Please stop with these type of comments or the ban lengths will get even longer.) Banned 5 days 7257238
04/10/15 18:22 Mr Khan Ban Trolling (Again, your last line seems to be designed to bait Xbox fans.) Banned 3 days 7211802
04/04/15 18:55 Conegamer Ban Trolling (Quite simply, your last line is baiting Xbox fans. Gleaming joy and entertainment from the anger of other users isn't going to go down too well and only serves to rile up other users. Please be more careful and respectful of other users/preferences in future to avoid additional moderation. ) Banned 1 days 7196922
03/21/15 23:43 Leadified Warning Trolling (Your post is going a bit too far here, please do not bash other platforms by calling them "clearly inferior", it's off topic and it does not add anything to the discussion. )   61718

Let it also be known that the ban on 1/23/16 was SUPPOSED to be expunged from my records, due to the fact that the mod crew admitted that the ban was unfair and aimed solely at my distaste for several PC exclusive franchises. Maybe I'll keep bringing this up until they remove it... 

I dont understand how the mods could say that wasnt fair.. If thats the case they need to remove all my bans and say sorry to me for everytime they banned me over my "Distastes"... No offence dude, but you clearly deserved what you got for that post..

Not liking someone's honest reasons for not liking a genre of game doesn't justify a ban, nor does getting the genre of a game slightly wrong (Turn-Based Strategy vs Realy-Time Strategy) justify a ban. If you go into a thread and ask for exclusives, but all that is given are genre you don't like, are you supposed to say "MMM, YUMMY YUMMY, I LOVE THESE GENRES", or are you going to state that you don't like them? 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

I have a clean mod history so far.

Ka-pi96 said:
Azuren said:
01/27/16 19:49 Miguel_Zorro   Other (After discussion, we've decided to overturn this ban. It's *possible* that you didn't intend to troll. Your history in PC threads counted against you here. Mods - please disregard this ban if it comes up in ban progression in the future.)  
01/23/16 04:53 RavenXtra Ban Trolling (So you rattled off a list of the PC games a user posted to tell everyone how disinterested you were, while getting key details like the genre of certain games incorrect. I get the sense that this was written specifically to annoy PC fans on the site, so I'm going to give you 3 days off and ask you to please review the rules and improve when you return.) Banned 3 days 7727421

Let it also be known that the ban on 1/23/16 was SUPPOSED to be expunged from my records, due to the fact that the mod crew admitted that the ban was unfair and aimed solely at my distaste for several PC exclusive franchises. Maybe I'll keep bringing this up until they remove it... 

They effectively did remove it right above. They can't actually remove it so the best they can do is put in a note saying it doesn't count. I've got one like that on my history too.

I didn't see that until Miguel pointed it out to me just now. 

Miguel_Zorro said:
Some day we'll have the ability to remove bans. Today is not that day, unfortunately.

How come Raven had a remove option?

Around the Network
Miguel_Zorro said:
man-bear-pig said:

How come Raven had a remove option?

It doesn't work.

Made in China

zero129 said:
Azuren said:

Not liking someone's honest reasons for not liking a genre of game doesn't justify a ban, nor does getting the genre of a game slightly wrong (Turn-Based Strategy vs Realy-Time Strategy) justify a ban. If you go into a thread and ask for exclusives, but all that is given are genre you don't like, are you supposed to say "MMM, YUMMY YUMMY, I LOVE THESE GENRES", or are you going to state that you don't like them? 

Yes its OK! not to like a genre of games. However your post in that thread and how you worded it was clearly to get a reaction out of PC fans, any mod that cant see this and said sorry to you should not of....

That ban should of clearly been left in place. I now demand the mods remove the biggest half of my bans, as they should not count and where giving for very silly reasons.

I should be allowed to show my distaste of anything!, be it a genre of games, a gaming platform, a company etc etc.

So now that we know we can show our distaste for whatever we want, and word it in a poor fashion just to get a reaction also!. Id now like the mods to remove any ban i have for saying anything about Sony or any other company. I also want most of my other bans removed that came from being banned for talking about my distastes for any companys/platforms etc.

Nope, I'm on vacation, bruh.

I like to think that I've grown more civil since then.

17 bans and 2 warnings. Most of them are fair but I've been a few times for speaking the truth, which is unfortunate.

So what's the record for most bans and warnings without permaban?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.