By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What does your mod history look like?

Sixteenvolt420 said:
Mystro-Sama said:
How do I copy it?

Highlight it, right click, copy, paste.

Ganoncrotch said:
Sixteenvolt420 said:

Highlight it, right click, copy, paste.

If you're unsure where to find it btw, if you click on your profile main page it should be on the right side

Just click that and then follow the above post by Sixteenvolt420

Thanks.

Around the Network

Mod History for Mystro-Sama

DateModeratorTypeReasonOutcomePostId
03/14/15 18:52 Mr Khan Ban Flaming (You're really not learning about holding yourself to a higher standard in comments sections. http://www.vgchartz.com/article/253363/psn-user-got-account-hacked-and-lost-600-sony-will-only-refund-150/ calling people "fucking stupid" isn't acceptable, even anonymous downvoters.) Banned 7 days
02/20/15 13:12 Conegamer Ban Flaming (You should know by now that article comments fall under the exact same rules as the rest of the forum. In particular, don't call another user a retard as you did here (http://www.vgchartz.com/article/253155/lords-of-the-fallen-pulled-from-xbox-sale-dev-not-sure-why/). ) Banned 5 days
01/15/15 14:07 radishhead Ban Trolling (Flamebaity comments dotted throughout the "NO CHARGER INCLUDED!? SERIOUSLY!?" thread. Use of the word 'fanboy' isn't allowed, for example (http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6994150)) Banned 3 days
12/18/14 03:44 Veknoid_Outcast Ban Trolling (Don't create posts just to bait other users, and don't make hit-and-run negative posts that do nothing but provoke. If you think a thread creator is being unreasonable, explain yourself with words, or just ignore him or her. ) Banned 3 days 6929972
10/30/14 17:17 Carl2291 Ban Trolling (Referring to Halo, Gears and Forza as "boring dude bro crap" is only going to cause problems. Please don't do this.) Banned 1 days 6785334
10/24/14 11:01 Carl2291 Ban Flaming (As small as our PC fanbase is, this kind of post isn't needed here. Will only add fuel to the fire with the "squirming" comment.) Banned 3 days 6774506
06/13/14 08:35 starcraft Ban Flaming (Do not call other posters retarded.) Banned 3 days 6412552
04/09/14 09:58 Conegamer Ban Trolling (I don't care if you "don't give a f***"; we do. This type of comment is highly inappropriate and isn't welcome here. ) Banned 1 days 6214832
04/03/14 11:07 Conegamer Warning Trolling (This comment in conjunction with this one (http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6201664) are needless and don't add anything to discussion. )   6201899
03/06/14 14:35 TruckOSaurus Warning Other (These kind of comments are highly inappropriate and are not welcomed on this site.)   6125482
01/20/14 04:41 yo_john117 Warning Spamming (Please don't make posts with one letter words. Try and add more to the discussion then that.)   5985111

Wow...looking through I realise I am the most lenient mod...far too lenient.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
Wow...looking through I realise I am the most lenient mod...far too lenient.

Ban me for a day so you can get your self-esteem in check :P

I have a single warning for a legitimate use of ad hominem in the context of debate structure...which isn't entirely fair to the moderator who warned me because it was an unnecessary part of my otherwise decently structured post.

In all honesty, I'm surprised that was my first warn of any kind. I know I have walked the line more than once and must have just skirted by on the right side of mod law.

Around the Network

Have only been here for a few months. I never hurl insults, I give constructive criticism and try my best to avoid confrontation. Everyone I've seen here interacts well.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

I was expecting more. 

Mod History for Azuren

DateModeratorTypeReasonOutcomePostId
07/06/16 00:27 Super_Boom Ban Flaming (We've been over this Azuren, but these posts aren't okay. If you think another poster is breaking the rules, report the post. Mocking other users on a public forum like this doesn't add to the discussion, as annoying as you might find the discussion in the first place.) Banned 1 days 7974888
06/22/16 03:45 Super_Boom Warning Flaming (Warning for this post: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7956700 I'm limiting this to a warning, as it's not blatant, but you really should know better. Posts like this don't add anything to the discussion, and come across as personal attacks. Debate Azzanation or don't, but don't make a point to openly dismiss people due to console preference.)   7956700
05/31/16 03:23 RavenXtra Ban Trolling (Your involvement in this thread has consisted of you being rude for no apparent reason, but this post in particular is an unnecessary attack against Mario Party and the Nintendo fanbase. To suggest that just Nintendo fans (oh and of course casuals and children thrown in to drive your intentions home), would enjoy "thoughtless" gameplay is a stretch and just begging for a flame war.) Banned 3 days 7918964
03/03/16 03:02 Miguel_Zorro Warning Other (You edited your post afterwards to tone it down, so I will go easy with a warning, when this would normally be a ban. If you have a problem with a moderation or a moderator, you can contact the moderator, or a head mod. Not post in a thread about it.)   7791172
03/02/16 02:37 RavenXtra Ban Other (Spamming/Trolling - At best a comment like this is spam, at worst (and given your history when it comes to Microsoft discussion), its intentional bait to get a rise out of Xbox fans. Either way it does not have anything to do with the topic at hand and is against the rules.) Banned 1 days 7789257
02/18/16 22:57 Ultrashroomz Warning Flaming (Everyone is gonna have their own opinions on games, and not everyone will like/care about console games and/or exclusives. Please don't try to generalize people by straight up labeling their post is "typical PC Gamer.")   7772523
01/27/16 19:49 Miguel_Zorro   Other (After discussion, we've decided to overturn this ban. It's *possible* that you didn't intend to troll. Your history in PC threads counted against you here. Mods - please disregard this ban if it comes up in ban progression in the future.)  
01/23/16 04:53 RavenXtra Ban Trolling (So you rattled off a list of the PC games a user posted to tell everyone how disinterested you were, while getting key details like the genre of certain games incorrect. I get the sense that this was written specifically to annoy PC fans on the site, so I'm going to give you 3 days off and ask you to please review the rules and improve when you return.) Banned 3 days 7727421
01/09/16 19:09 Miguel_Zorro Warning Flaming (Please don't call people into to the thread in a negative way who aren't even participating in it yet, and please don't make things personal.)   7703316
05/15/15 20:02 Leadified Ban Flaming (Along with your comment in this article: http://www.vgchartz.com/article/259088/bloodborne-sells-731k-units-first-week-worldwide/ "After this, Sony would be mad not to court purchasing FromSoftware. Of course, that would really piss off the PC elitists if one of their favorite IPs became a console exclusive. " You have already accumulated quite a few bans recently for trolling/baiting Xbox and the fans. Here we are again now with a post only made to bait Xbox fans along with some condescending remarks ("is told that there isn't a chance by the rest of the forums, and I sit here giggling that they're") to go along. The PC article comment is similar, baiting PC users along with insulting them by calling them "elitists". As stated in the previous ban note, ban lengths are only going to get longer from here on out.) Banned 7 days 7285302
05/02/15 15:14 Shinobi-san Ban Trolling (Your post is off topic and baiting Forza fans. It can also be seen as an attempt to derail the thread into a Forza vs. GT thread. In a very short space of time you've racked up an extensive history on trolling Xbox and Xbox fans. Please stop with these type of comments or the ban lengths will get even longer.) Banned 5 days 7257238
04/10/15 18:22 Mr Khan Ban Trolling (Again, your last line seems to be designed to bait Xbox fans.) Banned 3 days 7211802
04/04/15 18:55 Conegamer Ban Trolling (Quite simply, your last line is baiting Xbox fans. Gleaming joy and entertainment from the anger of other users isn't going to go down too well and only serves to rile up other users. Please be more careful and respectful of other users/preferences in future to avoid additional moderation. ) Banned 1 days 7196922
03/21/15 23:43 Leadified Warning Trolling (Your post is going a bit too far here, please do not bash other platforms by calling them "clearly inferior", it's off topic and it does not add anything to the discussion. )   7161718

Let it also be known that the ban on 1/23/16 was SUPPOSED to be expunged from my records, due to the fact that the mod crew admitted that the ban was unfair and aimed solely at my distaste for several PC exclusive franchises. Maybe I'll keep bringing this up until they remove it... 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:

Let it also be known that the ban on 1/23/16 was SUPPOSED to be expunged from my records, due to the fact that the mod crew admitted that the ban was unfair and aimed solely at my distaste for several PC exclusive franchises. Maybe I'll keep bringing this up until they remove it...

Moderations are permanent. There's no way to remove them out of your profile, even if all mods were to agree that you didn't deserve it and actively tried to remove it.

None. I'm clean

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread