By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What does your mod history look like?

Mystro-Sama said:
How do I copy it?

Highlight it, right click, copy, paste.

Around the Network
Sixteenvolt420 said:
Mystro-Sama said:
How do I copy it?

Highlight it, right click, copy, paste.

If you're unsure where to find it btw, if you click on your profile main page it should be on the right side

Just click that and then follow the above post by Sixteenvolt420

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

zero129 said:
Ganoncrotch said:

I think I recall that thread, I think there perhaps was a joke about the fact that the screen shots you posted was an actual representation of the fps the games were running at? I've played wow since beta though with many people who play on toasters + work in IT support here so I very well know the fact that gaming or just using a old PC is a perfectly valid thing to do. I do recall you made some comments regarding me having an agenda against PC's at me while 90% of my days/work is spent on PC's in one way or the other, reported that comment at least a few times in disbelief.

I'm sure I've been reported a number of times though based on some peoples replies to me for sure, like recently in the thread about the attack in Nice but since I'm only at various points all during the day I'm normally quick to see if I've upset someone by mistake with my posts and make sure to clear things up, myself and Funfan even had that earlier today just were we both had assumed the wrong sort of... tone to the text within the other persons posts, but after some wall post clarification I'm hopeful that I didn't leave a lasting negative feeling at him and I didn't take one from him.

I wonder should we have an... airing dirty laundry thread at a point? like ... ugh.... it sounds awful but just a place to directly say what we think about a few members on here without moderation, it would be strange / funny to see if there happens to be anyone about who has major grievences with me based on my posts over the last few years....

How's about this, an open invition if anyone has anything salty to say to me, here's an open quotable invitation to send it to me in a PM and I won't report whatever the content is (as long as it's in text form, don't want any strange dick pics!) but just as simple as that, feel free to PM me even if it's just a stream of "I think you're a massive c**t because you X'd about my Y" and I can see if I can dig up the post or so and work out a way to let off the stress, even if it's just a case of wanting to call me a name or two to let off steam! And yeah like I said, Won't report anything sent regardless of the levels of sodium chloride in it.

Na dude no hard feelings. To be honest i forgot all about it until this thread, and i went looking in my mod history and i noticed it was that thread when i first got banned for "Baiting" ps4 fans (Even when i really wasnt ) lol.

I guess its also that first ban that kinda really did lead to me making "some" of my err better threads/replys xD .

That wouldn't be your first moderation though surely? I can't recall how long ago that thread was but I definitely recall you being moderated on here a few times a good while ago, I remember thinking to myself.... don't let the lovely Irish down Zero..... stahp.... Maybe it was after that... but I don't think it was PS4 related stuff.

Or did you just mean it was your first PS4 related moderation?

Heading towards bed though, will catch up this thread tomorrow if it's still ongoing, don't forget sleep Zero btw, it is almost 1am here :)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Clean.

patronmacabre said:
Completely clean.
I have to assume the mods are too distracted by the cute girls in my avatars to ban me.
I mean, I would be.

They were ATTRACTED to the cute girls in my avatars. And that's why they banned me.

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:
patronmacabre said:
Completely clean.
I have to assume the mods are too distracted by the cute girls in my avatars to ban me.
I mean, I would be.

They were ATTRACTED to the cute girls in my avatars. And that's why they banned me.

I thought most mods here favored meat over fish?

Wright said:
LivingMetal said:

I thought most mods here favored meat over fish?

What? 

RavenXtra said:

Someone's got a sick sense of humor

Eeeep.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I once got moderated by Trucks for quoting without posting anything, even though I see people doing that all the time without getting any sort or moderation.

#discrimination

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Shadow1980 said:

Getting in trouble takes too much effort. I'm too lazy for much of anything besides making chartz, playing video games, and watching TV.

• Looks like us Shadows are just too lazy for that ;)
  • Mod History

Mod History for Shadow8

DateModeratorTypeReasonOutcomePostId
No moderations on file