By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What does your mod history look like?

vivster said:
So what's the record for most bans and warnings without permaban?

Long time ago, I think Leo-J had a huge amount. 

Around the Network
Acevil said:
vivster said:
So what's the record for most bans and warnings without permaban?

Long time ago, I think Leo-J had a huge amount. 

Maybe but I'd have thought that Rol has the lead in that particular category now...could be wrong though. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

RolStoppable said:
Conegamer said:

Maybe but I'd have thought that Rol has the lead in that particular category now...could be wrong though. 

I have vague memories of snesboy claiming that he had over 45, so I am not ready to claim the title for the all-time lead yet.

My apologies, you're correct. Not sure if it's a target you should be aiming for but there we go.

Good luck I guess!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I'm as clean as the fresh fallen snow on a beautiful winter morning. And it makes me feel kind of left out.......

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

BraLoD said:

Mod History for BraLoD

DateModeratorTypeReasonOutcomePostId
10/03/14 09:41 ioi Ban Other (Bad language and bad attitude.) Banned 7 days 6719582

Yup, I got ioi himself out of his cave for a one week, no warning no prior ban right off the bat!

You're our ray of hope for ioi to get interested in the site again. Give me your best trolling!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

Mod History for BraLoD

DateModeratorTypeReasonOutcomePostId
10/03/14 09:41 ioi Ban Other (Bad language and bad attitude.) Banned 7 days 6719582

Yup, I got ioi himself out of his cave for a one week, no warning no prior ban right off the bat!

I'm not sure whether to call you lucky or very unfortunate with that