By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Biggest surprise of 2016 (so far)?

The more I play of TMS the better it seems to get. Like I said before, a JRPG has not grabbed me like this in a LONG time.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Around the Network

Some people have said it already, but:
1. Nintendo hasn't released more info about the NX yet. They keep making different excuses for why they haven't and it's getting pretty stale.
2. Nintendo did a LOT better at E3 than I anticipated. Despite only showing off less than 10 games, Nintendo captured people's hearts with Zelda and a little bit of Pokemon.
3. CRASH BANDICOOT REMASTERS OMG

This has to be one of the hardest parts of being a gamer because there are a LOT of things in the works right now that we as fans are just dying to get our hands on. From the NX to the Neo and Scorpio to the mind boggling amount of games we have coming up it absolutely overwhelming. This is the calm before the storm my friends.

Severed has surprised me the most this year such a fun and refreshing game.

Crash Bandicoot PS4

onionberry said:
rccsetzer said:
The Witchet 3: Blood and Wine. The biggest DLC i have ever played.

i'm still playing the main campaign, how long is that dlc? 20 hours or so?

If you do only the main quests it will be around 7-10 hours.
If you do everything it will be at least 25+ hours.

Around the Network

Funny, when I read your title, I thought the same thing. I'm surprised how well TMS #FE works, and how much I am enjoying it. I am having such a hard time putting this game down. It's just.... really good. My big surprise this year def so far.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Overwatch.

I know it is a pretty big game and had a lot of hype around it for many people. But I didn't really know of it at all until just before launch. Decided to just go for it, and it is probably my favourite multiplayer game ever.

Do you see that mountain? You can climb that mountain.

And that the lastest report it gave me the impression that Amiibo are in decline.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

MS not ever having exclusives again

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Doom is an amazing game and I didn't expect that. Its better than Uncharted 4, and I didn't know about this game till a few months ago.