By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Worst game you've ever played?

CWegzz said:
For me, it would probably have to be Zapper for the GC. I had kept bothering my dad for a new game at the time and to get me to shut up my dad went and got the cheapest game he could find which happened to be this game and it was terrible.

But but... he was one wicked cricket....

To think they wanted to spawn a series out of that fucking character, thank god it bombed.

Remember how you were locked into the squares with only the 4 directions to jump around you... it had pokemon red/blues control scheme but in a damn platformer, Just thinking back to how bad it was annoys me a bit lol, remember too how you got something like 20 lives to play with, because you would just die so many times in the stages lol.

Edit - you should change OP to be, Worst games you've finished. For me that probably falls to Lego Bionicle on the Gamecube, holy hell that game was so bad I was actually considering streaming games for the first time ever during it because it was so laughably broken and I was thinking I could save others the pain of having to play it ever, I should have capped it... shame.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

It was an old lcd game handhelds without cartridges from the 80s, the kind you just bought with the game built in. The screen was about as detailed as a cheap digital watch, all actions had about a second of lag before they registered after button presses, and my biggest struggle was actually trying to figure out what the game was about.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Without doubt Superman on Nintendo 64. That game was a broken mess.

Jumpin said:
It was an old lcd game handhelds without cartridges from the 80s, the kind you just bought with the game built in. The screen was about as detailed as a cheap digital watch, all actions had about a second of lag before they registered after button presses, and my biggest struggle was actually trying to figure out what the game was about.

Non cartridge Peaseants, would have been mocked by my superior OZBOZZ experience... such a piece of shit, spent far too long playing it for such utter rubbish.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

hershel_layton said:
StarOcean said:
Spore on the DS for sure

I recall playing it on PC as a kid. Is the DS version trash or what? Sure, Spore isn't perfect, but it's fairly decent

Dunno what you linked me to since Im on mobile, but the DS version was generic trash. Definitely a slap on the face to young and stupid me thinking it'd be similar to the PC version

Around the Network
Barkley said:
hershel_layton said:

CCall of Duty ghosts was one of the worst games I've ever played. Not only did it make me permanently skip all Call of Duty games, but it made me regret the 5 hours of my life I spent playing the game.

You're not even trying! Ghosts isn't a "bad" game.

Lemmings 3d - take lemmings make it 3d, what could go wrong? Oh wait...

Worms Forts Under Siege - make a worms game focused on forts... with very few towers that are much stronger than the worms weapons, so the usual vast amount of imaginative weapons in the worms series are gone or just not used. Map design also suffers due to accommodating the terrible fort building as well.

Revelations 2012 - terrible graphics, ai, level design and your only weapon looks like the baby of the giant turd boss from conker and a power glove.

Empire Earth 3 - the first game in the series spanned from prehistoric to the future over at least 12 era's, the third in the series covers the same span... with 5 era's... stripping out the majority of the content and putting in horrendous voice acting for the units, great.

Bad Rats - oops don't know how this got on the list, everyone knows this is great.

Ratchet & Clank Q-Force - Let's make Ratchet and Clank into a tower defense game with very large boring maps, well sounds terrible for single player but what about multiplayer that could be fun right??? Maybe it could have been if it was more than 2v2, the giant maps and low amount of players means it's still terribly boring. It's like an incredibly simplified moba with really bad combat, bad maps and less than half the players.

Disney Party - For the gamecube and made by the same developer as Mario Party! Must be good right? Hell no it's bloody horrendous, I'm not even going to talk about it from fear of regressing to the terrible state of mind this game forced upon me.

Toy Story Racer - The cars are incredibly difficult to control and there are parts of the tracks that are so dark it is impossible to see! Practically unplayable.

90% of Sonic Unleashed - The day levels in this game are fantastic! Shame they take about 4 minutes to complete and the awful werehog move slowly smacking things repeatedly can take over 20 minutes... no I've not played sonic 06

Raving Rabbits TV Party - The previous entries hadmmany creative and unique minigames each, this game has about 6 minigame types and just variants on them... less then half the minigames of the original and only 10% of them unique.

Pretty much any kinect game.

Dont remind me of kinect...please.

Fine, I'll try even more:

God of War for the PS vita: it was so horribly ported that the PS2 version looked like perfection. With it only reaching 20 fps(AND frame drops), along with horrible visuals, I deleted the game as soon as I best the first boss.

Cars: the game

Dear lord, now I know why the game was given to me for free. It was pathetic. I mean, I know it was shovelware, but my god was It cringe-worthy.

Cars 2: 3ds edition

Thought I'd learn my lesson, right? Well, this time the game was randomly placed in the bag with my 3ds. Guess gamestop really wanted to get rid of it from their inventory. The game was not only bad, but it was worse than the original...Mario kart GBA feels 100x better than cars 2.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

spemanig said:
hershel_layton said:

CCall of Duty ghosts was one of the worst games I've ever played. Not only did it make me permanently skip all Call of Duty games, but it made me regret the 5 hours of my life I spent playing the game.

I'm sorry, but I do not, for even a second, believe that Ghosts is one of the worst games you've ever played. Not in a world where games like this:

...exist.

If a CoD game is the worst game you've ever played, you are the luckiest gamer in the world.

Probably worst game for a budget over 50 million.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Hmm, Final Fantasy 8 and Call of Duty Advanced Warfare are the worst games I've ever played.

Mercedez benz world racing on Gamecube takes the crown.

Bebe's Kids on SNES and Superman 64 on the N64.  Both of these games live up to their frequent "worst games of all time" listings.

The worst game I ever played that I also own is World Cup USA '94.  It's a broken mess and was a huge waste of $$$, I still regret buying it to this day.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.