By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Worst game you've ever played?

Sonic 06 it was damn near unplayable.

Knuckles Choatix wasnt even finished

Around the Network

A football game on dreamcast. I don t remember the name but impossible to take the ball, players can not run or kick but tackle instead

Oh, simanimals on the Wii, wow did I find that game mind numbingly boring.

Barkley said:
hershel_layton said:

CCall of Duty ghosts was one of the worst games I've ever played. Not only did it make me permanently skip all Call of Duty games, but it made me regret the 5 hours of my life I spent playing the game.

Worms Forts Under Siege - make a worms game focused on forts... with very few towers that are much stronger than the worms weapons, so the usual vast amount of imaginative weapons in the worms series are gone or just not used. Map design also suffers due to accommodating the terrible fort building as well.

But I like Worms Forts Under Siege :(

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

FF13

Around the Network
hershel_layton said:

CCall of Duty ghosts was one of the worst games I've ever played. Not only did it make me permanently skip all Call of Duty games, but it made me regret the 5 hours of my life I spent playing the game.

I'm sorry, but I do not, for even a second, believe that Ghosts is one of the worst games you've ever played. Not in a world where games like this:

...exist.

If a CoD game is the worst game you've ever played, you are the luckiest gamer in the world.

Sonic Adventure 2 isn't the worst game I've ever played, but it definitely is the worst game by a studio that matters that I've ever played.

Some GBA shovelware bought on birthdays and such. A TechDeck game comes to mind.

Call of Duty Black ops... Is just... BORED! and generic!

In Sony We Trust!

Dirt Racer for the SNES comes to mind. 

It used the Super FX chip to output some admittedly impressive 3D graphics for the system, but it ran at about 15fps, and the controls were mind-bogglingly awful, with the cars handling like shopping trolleys on polished ice. The slightest course correction could see you careen into a wall and spin out, at which point the race was effectively over. Borderline unplayable.