By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Worst game you've ever played?

Flouff said:
A football game on dreamcast. I don t remember the name but impossible to take the ball, players can not run or kick but tackle instead

I think the games is called 90 minutes. It was a very poor football game.

Around the Network

I rarely play bad games since I actually research before I buy, okay well not always, hence how I wound up buying Sonic 06 and Sticker Star. I can't choose one between the two since they both equally crushed me under the weight of their awfulness.

Tony Hawk (on the XB1) was by far one of the most garbage games I've ever played. Though I only got it for 10$ from a friend :).

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Probably Naughty Bear, and I really wanted to love it, just look at their great trailers.

Funny, timely, honors classic cinema.  I just wanted to love it.  But sadly, it's more tedious than fun.

Still love the dark humor of the trailers.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

dragon ball final bout
the only good thing about this game was this awesome intro/opening
https://youtu.be/TsskkT3HJwU

Around the Network

Monopoly for the DS

Not even sure why I played it in the first place though :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Zappykins said:

Probably Naughty Bear, and I really wanted to love it, just look at their great trailers.

Funny, timely, honors classic cinema.  I just wanted to love it.  But sadly, it's more tedious than fun.

Still love the dark humor of the trailers.

I thought Naughty Bear would be a breakout hit, and then I read the reviews. It was huge letdown. 

Terminator Salvation was pretty awful, turning point or whatever it was called was awful too, so many crappy ones out there

The Last Rebellion lol platinumed it too xD

Ganoncrotch said:
CWegzz said:
For me, it would probably have to be Zapper for the GC. I had kept bothering my dad for a new game at the time and to get me to shut up my dad went and got the cheapest game he could find which happened to be this game and it was terrible.

But but... he was one wicked cricket....

To think they wanted to spawn a series out of that fucking character, thank god it bombed.

Remember how you were locked into the squares with only the 4 directions to jump around you... it had pokemon red/blues control scheme but in a damn platformer, Just thinking back to how bad it was annoys me a bit lol, remember too how you got something like 20 lives to play with, because you would just die so many times in the stages lol.

Edit - you should change OP to be, Worst games you've finished. For me that probably falls to Lego Bionicle on the Gamecube, holy hell that game was so bad I was actually considering streaming games for the first time ever during it because it was so laughably broken and I was thinking I could save others the pain of having to play it ever, I should have capped it... shame.

Yeah, the game was truly awful and the only game that I can think of that even came close to my hatred of this game is Glover on the N64.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz