By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim remaster to be announced at E3 2016

Tagged games:

This is one of the few games that makes sense to remaster especially for ps3 only owners. I stopped playing the ps3 version when I had a few crashes while crossing the river.

Around the Network

Knew about this back at the start of May, Shinobi was on SDGC gamescast and said they were "revisiting a past game",

Times-stamped - please give credit as it was first to reveal this....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8VXcDwiE04&t=1h31m30s

People who bought the PS3 version should get a massive discount. So glad i didn't waste money on that crap the first time

Angelv577 said:
This is one of the few games that makes sense to remaster especially for ps3 only owners. I stopped playing the ps3 version when I had a few crashes while crossing the river.

Why reward Bethesda with our money for the shitty optimization of Skyrim on the PS3? It gives Bethesda the impression that we'll just buy anything they make no matter how buggy it is. It makes no sense for any gamers to buy it. Again.

I much rather Morrowind gets remastered tbh, only reason I really play Skyrim is due to the insanely good mods that are created for it.

Around the Network

They are preparing us for Elder Scrolls VI!

Depends if the game will be full of bugs that freeze the system and cause me to buy a new console again or not. ES IV is what killed my first PS3 and ESV came mighty close to killing my second with its non stop freeze bugs.

Also if there are mods like they say, then they have to include the kinky ones or no buy :)

Lube Me Up

Give us it with mod support, 1080p 60fps with updated everything and I'll buy it day 1.

I might consider it since i never played it but only if the price is 40€ or lower

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Don't need it, already have about 40 mods installed, making it look insanely nice. Let's have another Elder Scrolls game instead, these remakes are getting out of hand, especially for games that are basically quite new as they are. It's becoming more than a little annoying.