By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Overwatch Review Thread- PC- 91 meta with 43 reviews, PS4- 90 meta with 21 reviews, XB1- 92 meta with 10 reviews

ohmylanta1003 said:

Didn't know I had to read the entire thread before I could click quote lol. Learn something new everyday! And the price point was fair.

I mean when it's like a three page thread, if you're not reading through it that's a bit odd. If it were 20+, sure, but it's not hopefully some magnificent hassle for you to click over one or two more pages. 

And fair is subjective, especially when the publisher is simultaneously releasing it at two different prices on  different platforms for no discernible reason.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Around the Network
Ruler said:
pokoko said:

I disagree with you.  I don't see why single player only games should get a lower score because they don't have multi-player.

Dark Souls 3 has a multiplayer and a very good one even

I said nothing about Dark Souls 3.  I'm talking about your believe that a game has to have both or get a low score.

DivinePaladin said:
ohmylanta1003 said:

Didn't know I had to read the entire thread before I could click quote lol. Learn something new everyday! And the price point was fair.

I mean when it's like a three page thread, if you're not reading through it that's a bit odd. If it were 20+, sure, but it's not hopefully some magnificent hassle for you to click over one or two more pages. 

And fair is subjective, especially when the publisher is simultaneously releasing it at two different prices on  different platforms for no discernible reason.

I'm on my phone. When I see something I want to respond to, I click quote. Navigating on a phone is difficult. I'm not going to go forward through all the pages only to come back and quote. Besides, some things deserve multiple responses.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Better than Uncharted 4 :p

ohmylanta1003 said:
DivinePaladin said:

I'm on my phone. When I see something I want to respond to, I click quote. Navigating on a phone is difficult. I'm not going to go forward through all the pages only to come back and quote. Besides, some things deserve multiple responses.

I mean, that'd be fair, but multiquoting is a thing and I'm on mobile too. At this point it's neither here nor there. 

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Around the Network

...I was expect a 80 meta score lmfao.

What a great score so far :D

Kerotan said:
Wake me up when the Washington post submit their review

Not enough Tracer ass.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Ruler said:

Diablo 3 quite flopped on metacritic. And their games have many BS attached to them you will realize so more you play them, i am speaking as a long time gamer of blizzard products

True. Diablo 3 flopped hard with an embarasing low score of 88. 

Hey man. Wondering what are some of the western developed games you liked in past few years. 

This game is doing really well for itself.

Chazore said:
Kerotan said:
Wake me up when the Washington post submit their review

Not enough Tracer ass.

What's tracer ass