By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Overwatch Review Thread- PC- 91 meta with 43 reviews, PS4- 90 meta with 21 reviews, XB1- 92 meta with 10 reviews

My G+ stream for the past few days has pretty much been chock full of memes:

And then there is this:

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

I recognize that song from an actual anime opening but I don't remember what anime. Cool video though. 

Code Geass 1st OP:

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Aerys said:
ohmylanta1003 said:

Nah. It'll stay above or at 90. I'd bet on it.

Edit: I stay it'll stay above/at 88. You say it'll go below. Loser has to change their profile picture to a Roadhog cosplay picture for a month.

Haha quick change

Okay, but...You dont know but you already lost

Well. It looks like it's over. If you can't find a picture, I think I have one.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

That's an awesome score. As good as this game may be I just dont have the luxury to play another MP game/none of my friends are playing it either.

The Metacritic scores are quite surprising.

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network
Aerys said:
ohmylanta1003 said:

Nah. It'll stay above or at 90. I'd bet on it.

Edit: I stay it'll stay above/at 88. You say it'll go below. Loser has to change their profile picture to a Roadhog cosplay picture for a month.

Haha quick change

Okay, but...You dont know but you already lost

Just thought I'd remind you again!

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.