By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Overwatch Review Thread- PC- 91 meta with 43 reviews, PS4- 90 meta with 21 reviews, XB1- 92 meta with 10 reviews

Wait, really? It's $20 cheaper on PC? Lol. At least Blizzard knows their audience. Not worth $60+ to me though.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Kerotan said:

Is this an Overwatch reference?  I haven't played the beta or even watched anything on it so I wouldn't understand 

Yes. A couple of months ago there was a post on the Overwatch forums hating on the victory pose that showed tracer looking over her shoulder with her butt showing prominently in her tight pants, the poster said that it didn't fit Tracer's character. The thread turned ugly, a fight broke out between the SJW types and the types who are sick of all the political correctnesss ruining games. Blizzard ended up responding to the thread, and said they'd be removing the pose because their own art team agreed that the pose didn't match Tracer's character. As you can imagine, that didn't go over well with many gamers, a campaign arose to get the pose put back in the game. The pose never was added back in, but it was replaced by an even sexier pose where Tracer copies a pose from an old pin-up girl poster. 

Haha that side story was more interesting than I thought it would be 

Skratchy said:
Wait, really? It's $20 cheaper on PC? Lol. At least Blizzard knows their audience. Not worth $60+ to me though.

Well of course they do, they started their own games on the platform and formed their own network/store on it along with it being generally cheaper on the platform as well as making all the money through their own store. Personally I find the prices for COD/BF series along with their season passes and Battlefront's to be extortionate. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I thought this game was crazy good but turned out boring and repetitive

It had 10 million people playing the beta. This looks like another hit for Activision/Blizzard. Anyone has a good prediction for this? (sales wise)??

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Around the Network

Another example of a game that's probably great but I have no desire to play. Great for those it appeals to, though.

Its 93 now

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

ghettoglamour said:
I am the only one that finds this game 100% unappealing? Guess I'm too old for this shit.

I'm liking what I'm seeing. Sadly, don't have a PC powerful enough for it and I'm not playing a shooter with sticks.

Looks like it will end up as 90 for all versions so far.

Orosoy said:
I thought this game was crazy good but turned out boring and repetitive

Well. For you. And a lot of the people on this site. For a fuckton of people outside this site, it's anything but boring and repetitive.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.