By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can the PS4 keep its 50% Market Share even if the NX is included?

PS4 > XONE + Wii U + NX?

YEAH!!!!! PS4 Domination! 206 69.59%

NOPE! NX will do quite well! 90 30.41%

Total:296
boypita said:
NX is going to surprise us all.

That´s all I´m going to say :)

But surprise in a good or a bad sense?

Around the Network

Wow ... Why does people continue to create these type of thread ?

Do they feel insecure about the future of the PS/Nin/Xbox brand or something ?

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:

This is a sales site. Speculation about numbers, sales and hardware movements is always something worth bringing up!

Wright said:
Mar1217 said:

This is a sales site. Speculation about numbers, sales and hardware movements is always something worth bringing up!

From what I'm seeing, it's just seem nothing more than a mean to bring up the console war :P

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Even though it is kind a BS to include a 9th gen console, I will bite. I think the Xone tops at 60m and the NX could go either way. As for my current estimate I predict a 40m seller. If this gen is long enough I can see the PS4 pulling 115m so it's gonna be a tough one.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
Wright said:

From what I'm seeing, it's just seem nothing more than a mean to bring up the console war :P

Probably because it isn't that far-fetched to think that PS4 could indeed outsell three different consoles, one being next-gen. This one-sided version, given PS4's big popularity and success, could give the impression that most "crazy" speculations are nothing but flames for the console war, although I don't really think it is the case here.

NX will outsell NEO. However since the NEO is just a PS4, the original sales will be included. As long as the NX is a success and profitable for Nintendo with a good library of games, I could care less.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Yep, the nx isn't going to sell well.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Once NX launches Wii-U is dead(if not earlier), so that won't be an active userbase. So no use adding Wii-U sales up.

People who say "yes" must think the Xbox One won't be getting any increases of sales once the NX comes out. What a silly notion.