Forums - Nintendo Discussion - About Star Fox Zero graphics

Graphics are:

Amazing! 74 14.98%

Nice, just a bit outdated 221 44.74%

Pretty bad 86 17.41%

Terrible 67 13.56%

Do a barrel roll 46 9.31%

Total:494

In my opinion it looks amazing and incomparable.

Around the Network

I'm not going to lie - I'm starting to see the improvement everyone else saw with this video.

I still think it looks incredebly sub-par, both graphically and artistically, but I'm not going to lie and say it still looks like garbage. It doesn't.

Does the game look like a good single-player entry to the Star Fox franchise? No. But Hopefully playing with my sister will alleviate some of what is absolutely disastrous game design. And hopefully they don't take the piss in the next Star Fox game and design something that's actually modern and worth the asking price.

That being said, I wouldn't mind cock-pit mode being restricted to a co-op mode in future Star Fox games. I like the idea of being able to play with my sister. I don't see why there can't be an auto-aim feature for people who rightfully think that playing with the gamepad by yourself is shitty.

Looks fine to me, mind you I still find some Gamecube games pleasing on the eye. Gameplay is king.

Goodnightmoon said:
daredevil.shark said:
If you are comparing it early Xbox 360 games then it's passable. If you are comparing it with 8th gen game ((Ratchet and Clank) then it's no where near. There is a gen (more) difference.

I'm not really comparing, I'm just asking if they look nice or bad. If we have to chose a system to compere, obviously it would be X360, but thats something we already know from the start with the WiiU.

1. I stated Xbox 360 because of resolution. GameCube or PS2 had 480p resolution (if I am not mistaken). So it's kinda 7th gen.

2. As for graphics it looks like GameCube level visuals. It has more animations. But overall dual display and 60fps is too much for the system.

The style fits most of the time. But environments are ok at best. And actually the same goes for enemies and some FX. Sometimes they look pretty bad. Being far from constant 60fps it's still disappointing overall.

Around the Network

The video is missing some of the best looking places of the game like Fortuna and Titania, so I'll leave it here.

Game looks awesome, chief.

I´m ok with the graphics. I think its graphics are good enough. Nothing impressive, but good and with a great art style

the geometry looks pretty N64/GC, not everything else.

I like it though. I love those consoles.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Saw it on 1080p60fps.
Pretty dissapointing considering the Wii U capabilities. And no, 2 screen is not an excuse.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile