Amazing! 74 14.98%

Nice, just a bit outdated 221 44.74%

Pretty bad 86 17.41%

Terrible 67 13.56%

Do a barrel roll 46 9.31%

Total:494
Goodnightmoon said:
daredevil.shark said:

First of all, if you are an alt (which is likely), get a life. There are lots of nice things to do in life instead of being an alt in a forum. Lol.

Second of all, the game looks like shit. A PS2 era game in 720p resolution. Compared to ratchet and clank visuals looks like boring, uninspired and cheap game. An yeah. My eyes are also ok. If a game looks bad I don't pretend that it's good only because it's in my preferred system. OP also knows it and indirectly acknowledged in his post.

And why should we be comparing one of the very best looking 30fps games of Ps4 with a 60fps one on the WiiU moving 2 screens at once? Most Ps4 games dont look as good as R&C to begging with, why a game on a substantially inferior hardware with higher framerate and the dual screen setup should?

And yeah Ps2, some of you really love hyperboles or just have a terrible memory.

let him, he was just wanting to exalt the graphical beauty of his little game, he did not take the discussion seriously, and his intention was only to offend. Perhaps a turbocharged version of the ps2 has actually existed for a limited number of people and it came with a more beautiful cartoon Star Fox inside. ¬¬

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:

Ok now that I'm looking it I'm not really sure if you can get the discount with the physicall version or is just for the digital version, is actually quite confusing everywhere I look it. But just in case, I saw you can actually pre-order the limited edition from El Corte Inglés.

http://www.elcorteingles.es/videojuegos/A18383716/?gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CKWus8HHjMwCFUzjGwodvSkDgQ

Thanks! I'm not used to check "El Corte Ingles" website, but sometimes they have something that Amazon doesn't (shocking! :P)

OT, I think I'm out of this thread. I really can't understand comparing a WiiU game with a PS4 game which doesn't play anything alike, and this seems to be the trend right now. This just doesn't make any sense. The only comparison that made sense to me was that 360 game some people mentioned (don't remember the name). But this is a bit too much for me to handle. It's just bashing because of reasons. Or to praise another game that everyone knows it looks good. We get the picture.

Another Star Fox graphics thread?

Geez

lonerism said:

Geez

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7853003

My mom says honey mixed with milk and a bit of a chocolate powder is good for memory...just saying. :P

Wright said:
lonerism said:

Geez

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7853003

My mom says honey mixed with milk and a bit of a chocolate powder is good for memory...just saying. :P

I don't know about memory... but for colds and sore throat that mix is a goddamn blessing xD

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
curl-6 said:

There are tons of last gen games that look worse than this, including PS3/360 games.

People always remeber previous gens with way better graphics than they actually had, its a constant, thats why everytime something looks a gen outdated people says it looks 2 gens behind, and also they always use the best references of the gen to describe it, wich is utterly stupid in my opinion, yes there are amazing achievements on every gen but those are exceptions, just because The Last Of Us looked that good doesnt mean the average game last gen looked like that, 99.9% didn't. People also forget that most HD games last gen were struggling pretty hard to mantain 30fps, is like if memory erases those things.

That's as false as saying that Star Fox Zero looks like a PS2 game. It doesn't, but it also doesn't look as good as any major AAA PS360 game released post 2009, and even then, there are PS360 games from 2007-2009 that look better than this.

I'll give you the 60fps and dual screen though, but pesonally I don't think the gameplay looks that good TBH.

I like the way this game looks. Have been defending it since it's unveiling. Well good enough for me at 60FPS.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."