Forums - Nintendo Discussion - About Star Fox Zero graphics

Graphics are:

Amazing! 74 14.98%

Nice, just a bit outdated 221 44.74%

Pretty bad 86 17.41%

Terrible 67 13.56%

Do a barrel roll 46 9.31%

Total:494

Somewhere between "Pretty bad" and "Terrible".

Around the Network

I'll go with "Nice, but a bit outdated." The thing is though, this game is at least trying something new with its control scheme, and whether or not it's worth the sacrifice in graphics remains to be seen for me.

Regardless, the game looks good enough and I'm still getting it. It's whatever.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

They look better obviously but still very mediocre. Definitely not N64 but probably up to the gen after that. I've recently completed ratchet and clank ps2 classic on my ps3 and this game looks pretty similar to this with a bit more shine and draw distance.

While not graphically impressive if you like star Fox you'll probably still enjoy this unless you're put off by the controls. So don't worry about the graphics too much.

The game does indeed look better.Just a question...Why do you have to shoot the giant robot directly into his butt?

I was thinking not too bad till I saw the ratchet and clank game compared to it. Omg.. I know there is a gen apart kinda but that is still pretty bad. Just seeing how flat and barren the game is makes it worse. Games like captain toad and Mario kart blow this out of the water. Since the game is supposed to look real blocky they could have used higher res textures.

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
spemanig said:

The game was changed from a tech demo for the gamepad to a Star Fox game. It's already confirmed to be a budget game that was farmed out to Platinum.

It should be how Nintendo works, though. Star Fox doesn't sell well because they don't pull out all the stops with it and treat it like a franchise that's actually worth something. You don't see Disney skimping out on Gardians of the Galaxy just because it was a no-name franchise nobody cared about. They put money, effort, and passion into it and made it into a franchise people cared about. This kind of cheapskate bullshit Nintendo get's away with constantly shouldn't be acceptable. People shouldn't like Star Fox and be okay with Nintendo's treatment of this game. Nintendo should be treating Star Fox like an international super-star, not a little league volenteer water boy like they are doing with this game.

Star Fox Zero should be better than this. It could be better than this. But it's not, and that's unacceptable.

People shouldnt like a good game just because it could be better. Great logic.

When did I ever say that it looked like a good game? It doesn't. It looks like an outdated game from an era of growing pains that aged terribly, and then threw in a new control scheme that takes the entire campaign to either maybe get used to or hate trying unless you're playing co-op. And that's when only talking about the gameplay.

Areal-Llort said:
Nintendo is behind the times in terms of graphics. That, is why people are complaining at Nintendo. I know that graphics isn't everything about a game, but we deserve prettier looking games at this point. They literally don't go all out on their games in terms of presentation. They just half-ass until it looks passable and then call it a day.

Eh, it's actually the other way around. We point SF0 because we have seen other games been impressive on Wii U. This one is not. We wouldn't been saying anything if it wasn't for those great looking games to compare with.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
Areal-Llort said:
Nintendo is behind the times in terms of graphics. That, is why people are complaining at Nintendo. I know that graphics isn't everything about a game, but we deserve prettier looking games at this point. They literally don't go all out on their games in terms of presentation. They just half-ass until it looks passable and then call it a day.

Eh, it's actually the other way around. We point SF0 because we have seen other games been impressive on Wii U. This one is not. We wouldn't been saying anything if it wasn't for those great looking games to compare with.

I agree with this.

It's ok, nothing impressive but not as horrible as some people think.

these comments are from people that care so much about graphics,Yet, they play minecraft all time.....