Graphics are:

Amazing! 74 14.98%

Nice, just a bit outdated 221 44.74%

Pretty bad 86 17.41%

Terrible 67 13.56%

Do a barrel roll 46 9.31%

Total:494
DK64 said:
these comments are from people that care so much about graphics,Yet, they play minecraft all time.....

You're jumping a lot to conclusions, don't you think? :P.

I'll get it day one, that's for sure. About the graphics, I think they look good enough, nothing amazing, but good enough. I guess that performance and graphical quality had to be cut in order to incorporate the two-screen control scheme, so if it's worth it I'm good with it. 

Around the Network

Game looks fine, nothing mind-blowing, but at the end of the day, I only care about how well the game plays.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

It still looks really bad, for a Nintendo game. To me it looks like a game you'd see from a mid sized studio back in the 7th gen. The game is fine. But yeah, it's not a pretty game in this day in age. Its pretty ugly. Im not going to get it but its not the end of the world to have bad graphics. DW7 on the PS1 came out in 2000 and looked like a SNES game XD I still think its a great game though :3 but really theres no point in defending the game. It doesnt need to be pretty to be fun. Don't be insecure about the graphics. But for a Nintendo game it is noticeably unpolished for some reason... oh well. Let it be

Volterra_90 said:
DK64 said:
these comments are from people that care so much about graphics,Yet, they play minecraft all time.....

You're jumping a lot to conclusions, don't you think? :P.

I'll get it day one, that's for sure. About the graphics, I think they look good enough, nothing amazing, but good enough. I guess that performance and graphical quality had to be cut in order to incorporate the two-screen control scheme, so if it's worth it I'm good with it. 

I love foxy since N64 era, I´ll  get it day 1 too!

But I dislike so much these kind of negative comments about graphics, Its ironic sometimes.

StarOcean said:
It still looks really bad, for a Nintendo game. To me it looks like a game you'd see from a mid sized studio back in the 7th gen. The game is fine. But yeah, it's not a pretty game in this day in age. Its pretty ugly. Im not going to get it but its not the end of the world to have bad graphics. DW7 on the PS1 came out in 2000 and looked like a SNES game XD I still think its a great game though :3 but really theres no point in defending the game. It doesnt need to be pretty to be fun. Don't be insecure about the graphics. But for a Nintendo game it is noticeably unpolished for some reason... oh well. Let it be

Insecure about the graphics? I dont give 2 shits about what people thinks when it comes to buy or love a game at all, I never gave 2 shits about something like that in my life, I'm a Nintendo fan in a place where nobody is lol, I just find a big contrast between what I see and what people comments, and I also think it has become a trend to hate on this game just because everyone else does, I mean, people is dead serious when they say this looks like a GC game so I wonder if maybe they havent take a closer look to a quality video before making such judgement.

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
StarOcean said:

Insecure about the graphics? I dont give 2 shits about what people thinks when it comes to buy or love a game at all, I never gave 2 shits about something like that in my life, I'm a Nintendo fan in a place where nobody is lol, I just find a big contrast between what I see and what people comments, and I also think it has become a trend to hate on this game just because everyone else does, I mean, people is dead serious when they say this looks like a GC game so I wonder if maybe they havent take a closer look to a quality video before making such judgement.

The problem, for me, is less of the graphics themselves and more of the inconsistency WITH the graphics. The ships look great, the areal objects are okay, and some of the background scenary is horrendeous. Like some of the ground and mountain textures are very Dreamcast/GC in quality. I don't hate on the game, I don't really care how it looks. If anything I'm just a bit dissappointed that it looks like this when I know the Wii U is capable of putting out amazing looking games like MK8 and Zelda U (well at least by Zelda U's trailer XD). I'm sure this game will be fine for SF fans though

It looks great to me. An early 360 game sounds about right, I really think that it's off-base to say that Star Fox Zero looks like a Gamecube game.

StarOcean said:

The problem, for me, is less of the graphics themselves and more of the inconsistency WITH the graphics. The ships look great, the areal objects are okay, and some of the background scenary is horrendeous. Like some of the ground and mountain textures are very Dreamcast/GC in quality. I don't hate on the game, I don't really care how it looks. If anything I'm just a bit dissappointed that it looks like this when I know the Wii U is capable of putting out amazing looking games like MK8 and Zelda U (well at least by Zelda U's trailer XD). I'm sure this game will be fine for SF fans though

I'm a Star Fox fan...

spemanig said:
StarOcean said:

I'm a Star Fox fan...

Well then idk what to say :S I'd love to be able to help but yeah x~x Perhaps next time they'll do better..? x.x 

spemanig said:

I'm a Star Fox fan...

Yes, but you're like me. An outcast!