By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - 28th March - 3rd April 2016

Pokken legs. 3ds+ps4 HW not bad. Splatoon still 8k with half of HW selling

Around the Network

What happened to the PS3 version of Star Ocean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

At a certain point people are going to have to accept that there is no Wii U shortage. Nikkei is right again. I mean rumors first surfaced in early February now we are in early April and shipments between Japan and China are what, 1-3 days?

JC317 said:
Yo-Kai seems kind of low, but then it only had 2 days of tracking and it is a spinoff. What's the FW for Yo-Kai 2?

Its a Spin-off with gameplay thats very different from the main one, and yet it did almost 300k.So I would say that it had an great opening.We will see its legs

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

PS4 gets its first confirmed 500k seller in MGSV! Minecraft continues to exhibit ridiculous legs, and Splatoon as well, though Splatoon's days of continously staying above 10k have finally come to an end.

Around the Network

and.... Animal Crossing is still selling....

Star Ocean 5 opened alright. Could have been much worse I guess.

Minecraft still manages to do 10k+ every week though it is over one year old!!! Legs are amazing!!!

Hoped for a better second week for Dark Souls 3. Anyway 300k+ lifetime seems possible imo.

Metal Gear Solid 5 showed up again. lol

PS4 still over 30k!!!

PS Vita slowly dropping though 17k isn't bad at all. Dragon Quest Heroes 2 can't come soon enough for both consoles.

Wii U sales are the ultimate proof that NX will launch in 2016. This has nothing to do anymore with stock issues, Nintendo is slowly starting to discontinue the Wii U.

twintail said:
sad to say but Nintendo have really screwed up with the WiiU in Japan as of late.

ppl give Sony a hard time with vita, but this is ridiculous in terms of supporting your hardware.

Yeah lets compare 4 weeks of low stock with 4 years with almost no major games from sony at all.

Hiku said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Yeah lets compare 4 weeks of low stock with 4 years with almost no major games from sony at all.

WiiU dropped from 8,931 to 3,939 on February 10. That's 8 weeks ago.

Time goes fast lol

Ok, 2 months then. I mean, its bad but is just incomparable.

Things have definitely improved from the 8k PS4 averages at the start of this gen.

The PS5 Exists.