By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV Platinum Demo now live!

The whole demo felt like a watered down Kingdom Hearts. That is not a bad thing considering I dont like KH, but just feeling like KH, and sounding like KH....

The hold circle thing make sense considering how weapon switching works. Creates better tempo than it would having to press both buttons and D pad. Stop bitching

Warping and dodging being tied to MP issssss .... Ehhish. I Would prefer a "just guard" system - you press sqaure at right time and you evade.

Maybe its just me, but visually it doesn't look any better than OG 13, it has better special effects obviously. It brings up another point. I wish SE would deliver a new visual style. Theve been using the same ones since FFX/Ivalice. How about another FF9ish or 8ish setting? A Front Missionish visual style?

Around the Network

Downloading it now.

Day one for me, final fantasy has always been day one for me and nothing has changed with this. 10 years wait? Who cares man it's here now.

Just finished the demo, it was pretty much what I was expecting, just a little experience with a character from the game which didn't give away much of how the game will truly play. Still enjoyed it, it was free at the end of the day.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

From what I've seen, it looks more like a techdemo showcase, but still looks fun to play

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

i cant believe people still are complaining about free stuff

Around the Network
Ruler said:
i cant believe people still are complaining about free stuff

Even worse, people are complaining like this is how the entire game will be..

Lube Me Up

Enjoyed it quite a bit. I like how they used the demo to show off the little things like weather, day and night cycles, driving, weapon management and small platforming elements.

Carbuncle is the CUTEST too.

gonna play it tonight and compare it to Duscae 1.0 and Duscae 2.0 and see how well the 3 compared, my buddy has an un-updated copy of Duscae 1.0 on his PS4 because he doesn't connect it to wifi for whatever reason so he never obtained the update, I have the 2.0 version updated on my ps4 so will be easy to compare the 3 easy when i try out Platinum.

so much negativity on an unfinished free concept though, it's a little depressing people are so irritated so easily on the smallest things.

I didn't really like it to be honest. Just a dream sequence with mechanics not normal in the rest of the game.

StokedUp said:

Is this demo representative of the main game though? I havnt played it yet but it's downloaded.

i do hope the game won't be as you say though and you simply don't really have to do anything in battle.

If the ending is any indication... I would say yes it is. Combat gameplay and control inputs rarely change from their demo state.

Sunstrider said:

This is a standalone demo not related to the main game, and its purpose is to showcase the gameplay and graphics/artstyle of the final build 😊.

Edit: Though I hope that auto movement is just an option.

Are you sure? The game at the end said that the story will continue you in the full game. So that's a little hard to believe. Also.... yeah... the gameplay is what I'm bitching about.