By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NX Rumor: 8k 120 FPS games, controller is holographic

Do you trust these legit leaks?

Very legit looking. 142 53.18%

No, decent internet servers is unrealistic 125 46.82%

Total:267

I was expecting 180FPS! 120fps doesn't quite offer a pleasant gaming experience..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

I want this to be real just so I can get my hunky boyfriend

*Patiently waiting for Photoshop video.......

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Good parody of another thread.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

This kind of threads just shows how NX is now treated like a joke. Just to point how I don't like the current Nintendo, who it's now becoming a joke too.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Sounds like this will definitely sell 100M! o:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

The best part of this leak is that it's 100% real. Yep, and if it sound out of this world to you is.. because it is!

Nintendo has found a way to contact with another, very advanced, dimension (where do you think the name comes from? DimensioN X), and they have come back with some of their tech to create its new console.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Cubedramirez said:
Latest rumor I had is Nintendo is not only releasing a new console but their first electric car as well.

No no no you got it wrong! An electric bar. Now you can go to the bar and not worry about sucky waiters. Plus, all the waitresses are hot, meaning you get nice servers and dont need to pay a tip.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

hershel_layton said:
Cubedramirez said:
Latest rumor I had is Nintendo is not only releasing a new console but their first electric car as well.

No no no you got it wrong! An electric bar. Now you can go to the bar and not worry about sucky waiters. Plus, all the waitresses are hot, meaning you get nice servers and dont need to pay a tip.

Mind Blown...

How about electric tar? Nintendo releases a NX concrete covering platform that has a constant current running keeping the temp of the surface above 45 degrees at all times so snow cannot form ontop of offical Nintendo branded tar coverings.

Cubedramirez said:
hershel_layton said:

Mind Blown...

How about electric tar? Nintendo releases a NX concrete covering platform that has a constant current running keeping the temp of the surface above 45 degrees at all times so snow cannot form ontop of offical Nintendo branded tar coverings.

Northeners always ruining us with their snow. Might as well kick them all out to Canada. We should make the entire US the South. There'll be the South, lower South, and very low South. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.