By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NX Rumor: 8k 120 FPS games, controller is holographic

Do you trust these legit leaks?

Very legit looking. 142 53.18%

No, decent internet servers is unrealistic 125 46.82%

Total:267

watch this become reality at E3

Around the Network

Nintendo will have 8K consoles in 2036

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

SubiyaCryolite said:
Nintendo will have 8K consoles in 2036

True, that's what the NX is for. It's actually a cryogenic freezer that will transport you to the year 2036.
(*provided there is a way to unfreeze you by then, yet the console will be ready either way)

hershel_layton said:
Cubedramirez said:

Mind Blown...

How about electric tar? Nintendo releases a NX concrete covering platform that has a constant current running keeping the temp of the surface above 45 degrees at all times so snow cannot form ontop of offical Nintendo branded tar coverings.

Northeners always ruining us with their snow. Might as well kick them all out to Canada. We should make the entire US the South. There'll be the South, lower South, and very low South. 

I'd go with The Great for the first time hat region of America (Canada), The made Great again heart land (USA, USA!) and the Great to be just invited to the party region (Central and south America)

Cubedramirez said:
hershel_layton said:

Northeners always ruining us with their snow. Might as well kick them all out to Canada. We should make the entire US the South. There'll be the South, lower South, and very low South. 

I'd go with The Great for the first time hat region of America (Canada), The made Great again heart land (USA, USA!) and the Great to be just invited to the party region (Central and south America)

Absolute genius.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network
97alexk said:

Lol, this is probably the fakest "leaks" ever. Did you read them all? Nintendo making a decent online server?

There's a higher chance for 8k gameplay than for good online servers from Nintendo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

hershel_layton said:
97alexk said:

Lol, this is probably the fakest "leaks" ever. Did you read them all? Nintendo making a decent online server?

There's a higher chance for 8k gameplay than for good online servers from Nintendo.

so.. 8k gameplay has a chance. That's all I am taking from that back and forth. 

Since we're on greater chances of happening...

4k remake of Xenoblade Chronicles as a launch title has a better chance than a dependable Nintendo server; I have a love hate relationship with EVERY ONLINE NINTENDO GAME.

hershel_layton said:

I don't quite really get that criticism. I mean, I never had any problems with online gaming on the WiiU, and I sure had a lot of problems with laggy games on my computer. But that must be only me lol.