By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NX Rumor: 8k 120 FPS games, controller is holographic

Do you trust these legit leaks?

Very legit looking. 142 53.18%

No, decent internet servers is unrealistic 125 46.82%

Total:267

ff7 is a launch title

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:
Will the NX come with a new dish washer?

I could sure use one.

Doesn't look like it.

It will come with a butt cleaner though. "Quality of Life" can mean alot of different things.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Cobretti2 said:
even the silly humor threads on NX rumors are growing lol

Made the thread because some BS "leak" said the NX will have 8 GB of DDR5 ram, and that the screen on the controller will be 1080p

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Lol

It will also make my dick even thicker than it already is

Around the Network

All of these sources are infallible. NX will at least have the power of 4 Titans when it's said and done. I'll even more impressed by the 64 gbs of ram it offers.

thank you

WELL, HOW DO YOU KNOW IT ISN'T ANY OF THESE THINGS?! HAVE YOU SEEN IT?! HUH? DIDN'T THINK SO! TRUST ME THE NX IS GONNA BLOW OUR MINDS FOR REALZ.

I do agree that Nintendo knowing what an internet is just crazy talk though.

I'm now filled with determination.

I wanted to wait until April 1st so no one would get it seriously and I won't get sued for disclosing, but to hell with it.
One of my relatives is a senior manager at Nintendo. Basically NX is codename for Nintendo attempt to enter US civil firearms market with guns branded after various Nintendo franchises. Remember all that talk few years ago how next Nintendo platform will depart from traditional gaming and be wearable? Well they mean it. Starter NX kit will consist of replica of original NES Zapper chambered for 454. Casull, cage of 2 live ducks and a puppy. Marketing ideology is "while other gaming companies offer gimmicky VR and motion-sickness, we let customers experience Duck Hunt in real life". NX slogan will be "Games Over".

Latest rumor I had is Nintendo is not only releasing a new console but their first electric car as well.