By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NX Rumor: 8k 120 FPS games, controller is holographic

Do you trust these legit leaks?

Very legit looking. 142 53.18%

No, decent internet servers is unrealistic 125 46.82%

Total:267

I'm most excited about the 4th party support. Sounds like a concept one of the other console makers has been doing for quite some time, and in markets beyond gaming.

The new mate tging sounds good as well. My current relationship is getting boring anyways, perhaps having my NX on the side will spice things up.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

NX is actually just a YT channel that talks about PC, PS4 and XBO games... not even lying

It's not even April fools yet...my god the rumors that day are gonna be even better xD

Darwinianevolution said:
The NX will have an AI of its own, and it will talk dirty to you if you configue it properly.

Nah, you don't even have to configure it. Just talk to it, and it'll talk dirty to you if that's your thing. Just ask Microsoft!

Well if you take Pitcairn, cross it with Valhalla and add plenty Jaguar cores, then shrink it all down to 14 femtometers, it seems very reasonable. NX will also feature quantum time travel to reduce latency and provide day 1 patches before they are made.

Around the Network

hershel_layton said:

1) 8k resolution, 120 FPS.

Yes, this is 100% legit! Even though 8k is basically nonexistent, the Nintendo NX will feature it, along with frames of 120 per second. 

Leaked 4k footage of the Nintendo NX running Mario Kart!

Will the NX come with a new dish washer?

I could sure use one.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

and the most awsome feature is that nx will stream future games and technology through the power of the wormhole.

Ultrashroomz said:
Will the NX come with a new dish washer?

I could sure use one.

No but it does come with more dirty dishes... shh dont tell anyone but the new controller is totally dirty dishes.

I also heard that NX will have 6D graphics. Making it twice the 3D as the PS4 and Xbox One.