By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Phil Spencer Apologizes For GDC Party Having Scantily Clad Dancers

Gaf thread is disgusting, bans everywhere. RIP Noble

Around the Network
iceland said:
Gaf thread is disgusting, bans everywhere. RIP Noble

Fixed :)

People really think this is about the dancers? You can have a private party and hire these kind of dancers any time and nobody will care.

But if you have a business event to which you invite male and female game developers alike, you should not be surprised if you get some backlash for this. It's just very unprofessional.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

I really suppose they ought to quit having hot cosplay "Booth Babes" at E3 also then.

Diversity? so his main grips are having no schoolboys dancing or the girls only being white?

Around the Network

I don't see the big deal?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Porcupine_I said:
People really think this is about the dancers? You can have a private party and hire these kind of dancers any time and nobody will care.

But if you have a business event to which you invite male and female game developers alike, you should not be surprised if you get some backlash for this. It's just very unprofessional.

exactly

I would like to see dancers in Sub zero winter clothing and then dance sexy.. 

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I don't see any problem

Do I have to be American to "get" what's offensive here?