By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Phil Spencer Apologizes For GDC Party Having Scantily Clad Dancers

i would ask why is this a problem since everyone involved is a an adult over the age of 18 doing this willing but then i forgot how stupidly people will get offended over anything sexual.

Around the Network
animegaming said:
i would ask why is this a problem since everyone involved is a an adult over the age of 18 doing this willing but then i forgot how stupidly people will get offended over anything sexual.

Pretty much this. ^^^ 

What's wrong with hiring dancers?.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Man this is nothing to be ashamed of Phil. I've seen sluttier Cosplay and booth ladies representing actual companies at PAX conventions.

PC I i7 3770K @4.5Ghz I 16GB 2400Mhz I GTX 980Ti FTW

Consoles I PS4 Pro I Xbox One S 2TB I Wii U I Xbox 360 S

kurasakiichimaru said:

The impact of Britney knows no bounds even after almost 20 years, what she wore could still cause controversy among the conservatives.

Haha. My thoughts exactly.

Around the Network

And there are people who complain about to many PSVR threads.

Hunting Season is done...

And there are people who complain about to PSVR threads.

Hunting Season is done...

What the hell Phil, there's nothing to apologize for. Dancers like that make world a better place. Hell, I've done sluttier things in front of my Kinect camera hoping you're spying Phil!

I feel dirty just reading about that.

.... But not dirty enough.
*takes off pants*
*puts on trench coat*

Yeah. That's just the right amount of dirty!

Wow, I'm offended. Screw you MS

Where are the male dancers?