By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Phil Spencer Apologizes For GDC Party Having Scantily Clad Dancers

I can smell the femenists coming.

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

Around the Network

He must live a sheltered life if he thinks that bad. Regular young women dress a lot more sexier than that.

Completely out of place, yes. But I'm not subscribing to the diversity and inclusion BS reason.

I think those women added diversity. Looks like a sausage fest without them.

The only thing that bothers me is the lack of colored dancers.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

When I read crap like this coming from USA I first laugh, then I get sad eventually ending up being paranoid. When are they going to reintroduce the "scarlet letter"?

Around the Network

Haha MS had a Wolf of Wall Street themed Xbox Party did they?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

The "overreaction" is probably based on the attendees' reaction. My teacher was and still is over seas for GDC and he's not happy about this, neither was any of the people he was with. Seems that many just felt uncomfortable being at MS's party due to this.

I want an apology for not getting an invite to the party!

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Raviel said:
The "overreaction" is probably based on the attendees' reaction. My teacher was and still is over seas for GDC and he's not happy about this, neither was any of the people he was with. Seems that many just felt uncomfortable being at MS's party due to this.

Aw man. Microsoft really has a hard time these days. Finally they had something really exciting and good looking at a big important event and now this.

I really am feel kinda sorry. Edit: Really.

Hunting Season is done...

midrange said:
A bit of an overreaction, but I see where phil is coming from.

Basically, he wants to ensure that people like the xbox division for the right reasons, which is understandable

^^^This is what I am thinking.

Hopefully Phil doesn't think too much about the minority who took "offence" to this party.

Proud to be a Californian.