By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Phil Spencer Apologizes For GDC Party Having Scantily Clad Dancers

iceland said:
Wow, I'm offended. Screw you MS

Where are the male dancers?

Around the Network

Male dancers would've solved this problem.

Ya dun goofed.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ha, people getting offended at nothing. Sadly, those of us who are better than that are the only ones laughing, while companies like Microsoft have to deal with the shitstorm of controversy that is created.

bet: lost

A bit of an overreaction, but I see where phil is coming from.

Basically, he wants to ensure that people like the xbox division for the right reasons, which is understandable

Around the Network
Zoombael said:
And there are people who complain about to many PSVR threads.

I know who you mean :)

It's also my understanding that this was an 'after GDC party', not at the GDC Venue itself. So......yeah...professionally outraged, please go find another issue to screech about for a week.

You see this is how all their exclusives get good reviews. Just wine & dine gaming 'journalists' throw in plenty of alcohol & strippers. And the Spencer tries to play off like he didn't know about this ahead of time.

This is some..? dont get it..

Nintendo should hire them for the NX presentation at E3.. No more kiddie image..

Reggie comes out screaming "its time to paaaaaaarty" then insane hardstyle kicks in.. the curtain falls.. and theese dancers go crazy.. while the first NX video start showing

elektranine said:
You see this is how all their exclusives get good reviews. Just wine & dine gaming 'journalists' throw in plenty of alcohol & strippers. And the Spencer tries to play off like he didn't know about this ahead of time.

It's funny how the green colored cocaine is mysteriously absent from the articles. A+ for MS, they know how to party. XBOX TURN UP.