By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Phil Spencer Apologizes For GDC Party Having Scantily Clad Dancers

Lol, people on neogaf are getting so mad at this.

Around the Network

In the words of venerable George Carlin:

"Political correctness is Fascism pretending to be Manners"

I'm glad that they acknowledged this. I find it... really out of place.

Who cares? If they want "dancers" at their parties, go right ahead. Jesus...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Volterra_90 said:
I'm glad that they acknowledged this. I find it... really out of place.

Yes! Sexy women wearing naughty clothes have nothing to do with video games!

😎

Around the Network
KiigelHeart said:

😎

Definitely it's not the gaming core. At least I think so xDDDDD. Maybe I was wrong all the time e.e

Volterra_90 said:
KiigelHeart said:

😎

Definitely it's not the gaming core. At least I think so xDDDDD. Maybe I was wrong all the time e.e

Ask any gamer what is the first thing that comes to their mind when thinking Duke Nukem 3D. I guarantee you it's "shake it baby!" 😁

I remember E3 was like this every year back around the time 7th gen was announced.

KiigelHeart said:

Ask any gamer what is the first thing that comes to their mind when thinking Duke Nukem 3D. I guarantee you it's "shake it baby!" 😁

Oh, I remember, that was bizarre XDDDDD. Well, it was a strip club, in that case it obviously made sense! :P

Ultrashroomz said:
Male dancers would've solved this problem.

Ya dun goofed.

Hehe.. Nice nice, awesome...