Forums - Movies & TV - Ghostbusters Official Trailer

Gonna watch it?

Yes! 25 13.89%

No! 93 51.67%

Maybe? 29 16.11%

Don't Care 28 15.56%

Other 5 2.78%

Total:180

That actually looks fun imo. Love the look of the ghosts.

Around the Network

*puts forks in his eyes*

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Doesn't look like it will be any good. They should have left Ghostbusters dead or went with a different cast.

I feel very indifferent to this and loved the original (sequel was okay...) film as a kid.

This doesn't seem to have the charm of the original. They seem to be aiming for full on comedy while the original was great mix of action ,comedy and horror.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

The movie looks too...loud, for lack of a better word. And unfunny. That's a problem I have with a lot of modern comedies. So much yelling all the time, with no subtlety.

Also, I somehow knew there'd be a token black woman in the movie -- and what do you know! She's an annoying stereotype.

get them younger hotter and less dressed - ehehehehe

gosh really lame!

Switch!!!

What's sad about the bad reception is that it will be treated as misogyny.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

One of the worst trailers I have seen in recent years. The studio should be ashamed of themselves.

IkePoR said:
What's sad about the bad reception is that it will be treated as misogyny.

They could all be fantastic actresses, even if Ive never heard of any of them before.

My issue is the humor, and the fact that you can silly slap a ghost out of someone possesed.

Its alot less serious than the orginal ghostbusters (even if they too had a humorous side).

On the bright side, the props (the car, and costumes ect) look fantastic, as do the ghosts.

If this movie flops its because of the actors and the writeing.