Forums - Movies & TV - Ghostbusters Official Trailer

Gonna watch it?

Yes! 25 13.89%

No! 93 51.67%

Maybe? 29 16.11%

Don't Care 28 15.56%

Other 5 2.78%

Total:180

I wasn't totally against the idea at first but obviously had my doubts.
Well now my doubts are gone. Now I know it will suck.

Around the Network

Okay, first of all I didn´t know they were doing a ¿remake? ¿sequel?
But, when I first saw this thread I was like ¡Hell, YEAH! And the I clicked and was like... Oh, no...

I don´t know if I´m being sexist or what, I normally am not, but come on, seriously?
What´s next? Teenage Mutant Ninja Female Turtles?

Don´t get me wrong, I´m pro gender equality, but when there are reasons to do it. For example, I would complain as well if someone did a remake of Desperate Housewives with men only.

Maybe the jokes are just bad, and the characters are not the best, but I´m sure it would have been better with more variety in the cast.

JRPGfan said:
guiduc said:
While I applaud the all-female cast, the black woman is still being depicted as the crazy/eccentric and outlandish person, which is annoying. Not all black women are sassy princesses.

And the movie looks awful.

^ this Ghostbusters had a black person in a lead role, and he didnt seem out of place.

I dont think the new cast & writers for this movie can recreate the magic the old movies did.

You're misquoting me big time here. I never, never WROTE that a black person in a lead role was out of place.

But making the black lady another sassy, cheeky woman is just cringe-worthy.

Why Sony, WHY ????

the jokes were meh, the actresses don't seem to fit the roles and it's just gona ruin the memory of the original...

The "This Ain't Ghostbusters XXX Parody" could be good. This doesn't look too bad. Prob won't be going to see it though.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

It looks like an rather expensive SNL skit instead of an actual trailer.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

I have never seen the original Ghostbusters films, so I no loyalty to them, but that looked terrible. That was an awful trailer.

COKTOE said:
The "This Ain't Ghostbusters XXX Parody" could be good. This doesn't look too bad. Prob won't be going to see it though.

Yeah,atleast that would have characters fit for their roles. :p

its trying so hard to be a female of Ghostbusters and lacks any form of creativity.

Love the new theme and car, CGI is okay but the rest is cringe worthy. I'll wait till it's on BR.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"