By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Stephen Curry is...

What do you think of Stephen Curry?

Incredible 50 29.41%

Spectacular 25 14.71%

Unreal 27 15.88%

Overrated 16 9.41%

Small 1 0.59%

Hyped-up. 4 2.35%

Best in the World 21 12.35%

A Bad Shot taker 2 1.18%

Pretty Good 13 7.65%

Meh Give me (insert player here) 11 6.47%

Total:170
Mike321 said:
The best shooter in the history of basketball

This

Around the Network

He broke my heart last year in the finals. Despite being a Cleveland boy, I can say with all honesty that I witnessed one of the greatest performances in NBA history by him.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

he is a good player no doubt but I also think it a ego a$$hole and needs to be put in his place and his time will come , which that will happen.
like others have said Jordan was and is greatest basketball player ever and while I think curry is going to be a great player if he stays on his current pace and healthy as well, he ego attitude puts me to hate him like how I hate the Yankees ( I am a boston redsox fan ) so u know my level of hate for him.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

LOL. XD
Your Steph is evolving! (Plays Pokemon Evolution theme)

As a Warriors fan, it's almost surreal how well Steph and the rest of the team is playing. Going from awful a few years back to having a chance of beating the all time record is crazy for me to think of.

Around the Network

The man is in his prime right now and he'll only get better these coming years. One of the best players in a long time. He can shoot from anywhere and make it look easy. He will be remembered as one of the best players of all time.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
he is a good player no doubt but I also think it a ego a$$hole and needs to be put in his place and his time will come , which that will happen.
like others have said Jordan was and is greatest basketball player ever and while I think curry is going to be a great player if he stays on his current pace and healthy as well, he ego attitude puts me to hate him like how I hate the Yankees ( I am a boston redsox fan ) so u know my level of hate for him.

Eat does he do exactly?dislike cam too?

From this day forward, Stephen Curry shall be known as "the Little Fundamental". Just like Tim Duncan, "the Big fundamental" has worked and shaped his game into the craft he has had his entire career, and being able to reshape it time and again to here he's one of the top 10 greatest ever. Steph is doing that as well.

Mike321 said:
The best shooter in the history of basketball

^

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

...a basketball player. Did I win?

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian