By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Sun/ Moon leaked.

Imagine that in the Direct tomorrow we get to see these games with amazing graphics and in the end a message saying "Coming soon to NX". Pooom, internet explosion.

Around the Network
Paatar said:

Regardless... If you want change that badly... Work for Gamefreak. 

if you get upset over colors then you probably don't deserve your eyes. 

It doesn't matter. Stop. 

...You're taking this way too personally. I didn't insult your mother - I criticized a color tradition. Relax. 

POE said:
Imagine that in the Direct tomorrow we get to see these games with amazing graphics and in the end a message saying "Coming soon to NX". Pooom, internet explosion.

It would be just awesome!!! *O*

boypita said:
POE said:

It wont happen thoug. They wont ignore the 60+ million userbase of the 3DS.

POE said:
boypita said:

It wont happen thoug. They wont ignore the 60+ million userbase of the 3DS.

They should do a new gen for the New 3DS :S it would be a great move IMHO :) i dont want a new handheld, 3DS has so much to offer, especially if they start to give love to the N3DS, and an exclusive Pokemon (even if it´s a 6.5 gen) would totally help.

Don´t you think?

Around the Network
spemanig said:
Paatar said:

Regardless... If you want change that badly... Work for Gamefreak. 

if you get upset over colors then you probably don't deserve your eyes. 

It doesn't matter. Stop. 

...You're taking this way too personally. I didn't insult your mother - I criticized a color tradition. Relax. 

I'm not taking it personally.. I'm just stating that if you are getting upset over colors... It's over the top and ridiculous. I'm not taking anything personal as it isn't about me.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

boypita said:
Maybe they are a "special gen" to celebrate the 20th anniversary and not a new gen :O
My brain´s gonna explode, I can´t wait XD

The closest thing to what I think sun and moon actually are. Not it's own generation necessarily, but an isolated pair of games specifically meant to celebrate Pokémon's 20th anniversary. Kind of like sonic generations.

boypita said:

They should do a new gen for the New 3DS :S it would be a great move IMHO :) i dont want a new handheld, 3DS has so much to offer, especially if they start to give love to the N3DS, and an exclusive Pokemon (even if it´s a 6.5 gen) would totally help.

Don´t you think?

Hell no! At most they'll do like Smash where the game simply runs better if you have a N3DS.

Paatar said:

I'm not taking it personally.. I'm just stating that if you are getting upset over colors... It's over the top and ridiculous. I'm not taking anything personal as it isn't about me.

You're telling me that I should lose my eyes because I find reusing the same basic color scheme over and over again over the course of what has turned into five out of the six generations of Pokemon boring and unoriginal.  And somehow I'm the one being over-the-top and ridiculous. You're taking it personally.

I would really like some innovation in the gameplay department. The fanbase is there to sell another reskinned minuscule upgrade that features new Pokemon, but it's time for some actual change.