By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Sun/ Moon leaked.

boypita said:

They should do a new gen for the New 3DS :S it would be a great move IMHO :) i dont want a new handheld, 3DS has so much to offer, especially if they start to give love to the N3DS, and an exclusive Pokemon (even if it´s a 6.5 gen) would totally help.

Don´t you think?

Nah, fuck the New 3DS. The 3DS has literally no more to offer. All good things must come to an end. Onward to the NX. The last thing anyone should want is to have to wait another three years of by far the ugliest Pokémon games hardware wise. Let's just move on already.

Around the Network
boypita said:
POE said:

It wont happen thoug. They wont ignore the 60+ million userbase of the 3DS.

They should do a new gen for the New 3DS :S it would be a great move IMHO :) i dont want a new handheld, 3DS has so much to offer, especially if they start to give love to the N3DS, and an exclusive Pokemon (even if it´s a 6.5 gen) would totally help.

Don´t you think?

That could be good. But i think they will make some extra functions work on the New 3DS.

Wagram said:
I would really like some innovation in the gameplay department. The fanbase is there to sell another reskinned minuscule upgrade that features new Pokemon, but it's time for some actual change.

No chance of that happening until Gen 7. Gameplay "innovation" would cause compatibility issues with X and Y as well as ORAS.

You people don't seriously expect them to announce the game for something else than 3DS, right ?

The excitement is real. Tagging!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Wagram said:
I would really like some innovation in the gameplay department. The fanbase is there to sell another reskinned minuscule upgrade that features new Pokemon, but it's time for some actual change.

Or, instead of expecting a single game to cater to all your needs, you could, you know, play a different game, plenty others out there!

Wagram said:

But they did that in gen 5 and gen 6! Unless you mean like the same follow up as in 8 gyms/villain tem/etc? 

YES!

Please be true. I'm ready for next gen.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Wagram said:

Or, instead of expecting a single game to cater to all your needs, you could, you know, play a different game, plenty others out there!

Hey man, enjoy Pokemon Red...I mean Sun!

there is any chance nintendo/gamefreak is trolling with the entire internet?