By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Sun/ Moon leaked.

Source:

http://nintendoeverything.com/pokemon-sun-and-pokemon-moon-leaked-through-trademark-filings/

Around the Network

This looks real, the aesthetics on the titles and the names makes a lot of sense.

Goodnightmoon said:
This looks real, the aesthetics on the titles and the names makes a lot of sense

i bet they are.

Goodnightmoon said:
This looks real, the aesthetics on the titles and the names makes a lot of sense.

Yeah, I've checked it in the OHIM and it's definitely there. New gen then? I'm excited as fuck.

Pokémon S&M though doesn't sound right xDDDD.

Huh, well... That does look rather legit. That could be a good way to celebrate pokemon's 20th anniversary.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

A new gen already? Too soon, man. I was expecting something different. This looks legit, but I will wait for tomorrow's Direct.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

That would be a nice impulse to the 3DS sales, yeah. Well, I expect them to be 3DS games, but you never know.

Here come Pokémon Rainbow

NNID : ShenlongDK
PSN : DarkLong213
shenlong213 said:
Here come Pokémon Rainbow

Now that I think about it, the codename "Rainbow" for a game called Sun and Moon sounds... legit. 

Looks legit, guess we'll find out tomorrow.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."