By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Sun/ Moon leaked.

Goodnightmoon said:

The more I see it the more I'm convinced is true

It looks 100% on point here

Would be cool if true and they added a Light type, making the cover pokemon light and darkness.

Around the Network

I am probably delusional, but all I can think is: GOLD and SILVER color coding. I know, I know we've had the gold/silver remakes not so far back. But what if this is some kind of Celebratory first+second gen remake or somehing? A direct sequel to gold and silver?

I realize I'm probably way off base and it's likely none of those things, but gold/silver gets me excited.

SmokedHostage said:
I'm calling it now, there's going to be a new type relating to magic. Magearna is going to be Steel/(New type). I don't what it will be called.. Arcane, Aether, etc. but it will relate to the Sun and will be seen as a counter force to Fairy.

I think more of a light type opposing dark types. Fairy already opposes dragon.

FunFan said:
Volterra_90 said:
That would be a nice impulse to the 3DS sales, yeah. Well, I expect them to be 3DS games, but you never know.

Well, they havent announce the NX yet, so if the annoucement for the game is tomorow it should be for 3ds, unless...

Unless they announce a new portable in a 5 minute direct?

spemanig said:
I can't even blame y'all at this point, but I still needs to be said: this isn't Gen 7. It's Gen 6.5. We've known this would happen literally since XY launched.

The questions shouldn't revolve around if this will be Gen 7 or not. The real question is how does this constitute as an anniversary game on top of being a third version game? Will you be able to choses from all existing starters? Zygarde's integration will be pretty simple. They'll likely do an "Episode Delta" like thing with this where he's integrated into the plot supplementally.
a
But why Sun and Moon? Does it have to do with new legendaries? Speculation suggests that there will be two wolf legendaries based off the two norse wolf deities who ate the sun and the moon respectively, so it would fit in with Xerneas and Yveltal. So many questions. Definitely not Gen 7, though. One more year, guys.

There's no such thing as half pokemon gens, even if you're talking about the expanded third versions. Anyway, if the leak is true, Sun and Moon can only be the 7th gen.

Around the Network
Thunderbird77 said:
FunFan said:

Well, they havent announce the NX yet, so if the annoucement for the game is tomorow it should be for 3ds, unless...

Unless they announce a new portable in a 5 minute direct?

Don't spoil the fun. We love wishful and unrealistic thinking :P

Pokemon Eclipse Confirmed!

I know... my English sucks.

BasilZero said:
Goodnightmoon said:

The more I see it the more I'm convinced is true

It looks 100% on point here

Not sure if this is a joke post or not.....cause all I see is a broken image............:X

It wasnt broken an hour ago.

Maybe Nintendo is taking this pictures down? That would be a definitive proof.

Thunderbird77 said:

There's no such thing as half pokemon gens, even if you're talking about the expanded third versions. Anyway, if the leak is true, Sun and Moon can only be the 7th gen.

It's not Gen 7. It doesn't matter if there's never been a half gen. This will likely be the first. Gen 6 isn't finished.

Pokemon Red and Blue
Pokemon Ruby (Red) and Sapphire (Blue)
Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green
Pokemon Diamond (Light Blue) and Pearl (Light Red)
Pokemon X (Blue) and Y (Red)
Pokemon OmegaRuby (Red) and AlphaSapphire (Blue)

And now we're getting Pokemon Sun, which is red, and Moon, which is blue.
This weird obsession with red and blue color-schemes is getting extremely old. We get it. Move on.